Reviews for Owaru Day by Day
Wraith Five chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
...i have to say it...but the name "Gundam Dynarios"...does not work well...

granted, it is combining the two names, but they name just, i dunno, sounds really off...

that's my only complaint with this story (only just started reading it) good job so far!
JenEvan chapter 4 . 10/23/2007
Woa,this is one helluva thrilling ride!I can definitely feel the adrenalin rush in Im no expert in weaponry and sorts,it was a bit confusing,at overall IMO its a nice treat The gunfights are some of the most engaging scenes here,and I like them best,made even better with the assortment of curious/funny characters,thou I kinda feel tat it is sumtimes a bit of too much cameo...(sorry if I sounded rude/offending . )

The last chapter's MS fight was a bit pale in comparison with the gunfights (mayb its just me...)...I was kinda expecting more frm tat O'Rouke(is tat the rite spellin'?)...

Well,a thrilling ride, more like tasting some spicy marinated stew tat leaves a pleasant aftertaste in the mouth Yum!
The Watchman chapter 4 . 10/23/2007
The MS fights are decent, though I have to admit. They don't quite have the same omph as the ones in Rebellion. And dang it, I thought that O'Rourke guy would at least give a decent fight. All in all, this finale is still pretty darn good.

BTW- What the heck is the VLS box anyway?

Later man
Solid Shark chapter 4 . 10/21/2007
Apologies for taking so long to review this; my life's been a bit busy lately.

I do have to admit I found a few things puzzling -the preponderance of 20th century weaponry, for example- but most of those, I suspect, are because my own versions of most of the events here are going to be rather different. Overall, though, I daresay it was a good story... and it certainly helped me out in one respect. I'd forgotten about the Equatorial Union no longer really being tied to the Earth Alliance, and that could be rather important.

It wasn't hard for me to recognize the "Dynarios", of course; no mistaking a combination of Kyrios and Dynames. Once you've seen those machines, they're hard to forget... and put together, I'm not surprise they're so dangerous. ~Solid Shark
bloodyknight85 chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
'So i guess they are ready to get out of Orb either silently or brutally... Did i just see elements of Gundam 00 in there as well? Well, that is quick... With the two most wanted ships on the move, will they have the firepower to force themselves through the many forces sent by the Seirans and the AF/EA? Like he said, we will see it soon enough...'

Keep up the good work, dude... Update sooN!
Wild Goose 01 chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
Well, lots of gunfire and explosions. Appropriate title.

A great myriad of assorted 20th century weapons. I think it's probably a good thing I haven't put up AMITLO yet, or else Corporal Poertena, Section Nine's armorer, would be throwing a fit at Rick, cursing and yelling in Tagalog.

B.A. with a Vulcan? Okay, the suspension of disbelief snapped at that point. I can figure you were wanting to emulate Vulcan Raven, but seriously, an M61 is NOT a good weapon for a CQB environment. If you REALLY want a 6-barrel weapon, then I suggest the M134. That's the minigun that Batou uses.

Also, your depiction of flashbang effects is a bit off. Even if your eyes are closed, the bang is loud enough to shake up the cochlea, which houses the body's autobalancing system, with the result that you wouldn't be able to see or shoot straight.

Thermo-optic camoflage? And Une? *sighs* Okay, the cameo list is getting WAY too big now.

Will comment more later when more coherent, as time is now 0312 GMT8.
The Watchman chapter 3 . 10/14/2007
Whoa, things sure are moving fast! It's almost time for the endgame already... And who's that Rourke fella?

The fights are great usual... but I'm a little disappointed by Murdock's performance, though... And the Colonel's been shot?

Ah well, I guess I'll you can't be the top dog all the time.

I'll looking forward for your new gundam's debut, I haven't seen Gundam 00 yet, but I have a feeling this'll be interesting.
Wild Goose 01 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Hm. Interesting title - I call well see where it came from (although Tsuzuku On My Own had a theme closer to Chapter 12, ODBD does seem to fit better.)

Good effort all round, and I kept chuckling for a while as the charecters showed up *grins* Seriously, Jung, Kurz, Saito, Ken - Section Nine isn't short of snipers. (I do wonder who'd win in a sniping duel between Kurz and Saito. Saito has his Hawkeye, but Kurz does have godlike sniping... on the other hand, as the most recent novel showed, there ARE snipers who can equal Kurz. We'll call it a draw.)

I'm a bit wary of the hugeass castlist you've assembled; such things can be a bit too much hit and miss. I recognise Meryl and Johnny, but where's Jonathan and Ed?

Also, something I noted: Most of your people are using C-30 assault rifles and heavier weapons... I was discussing some stuff with Solid, and he mentioned that S9HQ's weapons would mostly be C-26A PDWs and M-11 pistols, as all the big guns and stuff are up at the orbital HQ. (Which I can't figure out just where the hell it is...)

I'm a bit surprised at Proto using an M-5 and no usage of the M-11, as the M-11 has taken the role of the M-5 here - as Solid isn't a fan of hi-velocity small caliber pistol rounds. (Admittedly the M-11 is a fictional .45 ACP variant of the M-10 that I created...)

Also, just a note: it's alright to have Rick cursing in the various languages, but it really, really, REALLY breaks the flow to see something like "Tangina! (Sh-t!)" when reading. I'd personally suggest putting a wordlist at the end, with the translations for all the swearwords.

Also, nice touch with the Jigabachi choppers _

Well, all in all, a good effort. Till next time.
The Watchman chapter 2 . 10/3/2007
...

"UFO?"

Hooboy, Murdock's up to something isn't he?

Whoa, I can't believe actually missed Emma Sheen my favorite MKII in there.

As usual the shoot outs are pretty damn cool and looks like we're continuing the romance we've seen with Rick and Talia.

I have to admit, I haven't read Cry of the Falcon yet so I'm still having a pickle getting the timeline.

I guess I better finish with my "With everything to lose" so I can join the 2nd bloody Valentine war campaign too.

Tamtambayin ko and susunod na kabanata, looking forward for it tol!

_
bloodyknight85 chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
'Hey, hey, hey! You linked this world with the Celestial Being one... What's up with that? You trying to add elements of that series into here when you have so many characters from other worlds already? Sound like someone else's doing... Anyways, i am impressed how they work together... Quite good, i must say... And I hope you succeed in that one... But what with killing Mike again! Why did you want to do that? Why man, why!'

Keep up the good work, dude... Update sooN!
The Watchman chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Wat da? Now even the A-team's in the act XD

You do know B.A.'s problem with planes right? Its kinda funny considering he was supposed to be a paratrooper. But I kinda makes his apparently dislike to "Howling Mad" Murdock during the show

B.A.: "I ain't flyin' in no plane!"

Murdock: "Like you have a choice my black mohawked friend"

B.A.: Shut up Fool!

Aside from them and the real Section 9 guys, I don't know who're the others guys from though.

Still, sweet opening chap homes.
bloodyknight85 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
'Hmm... I see that Rick has many skilled men on his side... that is why they manage to save all those non combatants from that building itself... i was wondering though... How can a mere handful, not even more than five people can save so many lives with even more trying to take them down... I guess i have the answer now... I suppose Talia will get to meet Rick again in a totally strange situation... But they will not be having tea when that happens... Too bad... She shouldn;t have suggested him to join Section 9 at all... That's what i think though...'