Reviews for Storms and Rainbows
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 1 . 2/23
Brilliant! Have you read "Gemini Divided?" It deals with the Patil twins experiencing the same fear re: the Sorting.
Bella chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
...
B-b-beautiful!
randomsomeone chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
OMG so. . .I'm speechless. I love your writing, by the way. (And I love Fred and George D).
irisgoddess chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Fred and George stories always make me cry- thank you for creating such a beautiful story.
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
That was beautiful. I loved how you protrayed the twins here.
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Lovely. This really is. I love the bit about Fred protecting George and the beginning and their differences and the ending was just... wow. good job.
GredandForge4eva chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I'm a fan of both rainbows and storms. But this story made me see rainbows more than just a decoration in the sky.

You expressed the twins' emotions perfectly - oh, God, I think I'm about ready to cry, which I don't usually do when I read fan fiction.

Peace.

Love.

Fred Weasley
Spiralling-Down chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I simply adore this story... Beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Beautiful story! I really liked it:) the only thing I have to say though is that anglais wouldn't capitalized in French
gooseberrie chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. *sobs*
PieRSquared chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. I love this! It's so deep - I think you really captured the essence of the twin dynamic. I even teared up at the end, when Fred wasn't there anymore. Honestly, you did a great job!

-PieRSquared
Lolita chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
that was beautiful, im still crying :'(

im a twin and i think you portrayed the attachment between the two magnificantly.

i could really relate to your story, being a twin and all, and i really want to congratulate you for creating something this beautiful
HeiPoxia chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Beautifully written. The part about George being at St Mungo's and Fred being inconsolable was so cute.

I hate that Fred died ;( But reading fics lessens the pain slightly so thank you!
Lilamedusa chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Oh my, this was so them.. I really loved it.

And it made me cry... not the my-eyes-sting cry, but the Tear-stained cry.

It was so good and yet so sad... Poor George...
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I adore the way you do the twins.