Reviews for What? No More Meat!
denOden chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I wont be dragged to some mental assylum for giggling when reading this? It's kinda funny seeing Luffy trembling in fear like that, and Sanji, god, that one dedicated cook for ya, lolz, nice story, not really got to be read in the midnight tough, at breakfast my mom asked me whether I'm alright or what when I hold back my laugh at what's on my plates, rice and MEAT, come here Luffy I got some Chopper for you okay, I should start breathing, typing and laughing at the same time needs effort
mugiwaragrl chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
GODAMMIT THAT WAS CREEPY I'D NEVER BE ABLE TO EAT MEAT AFTER A DREAM LIKE THIS but somehow i found it really funny, no to mention creatively unexpected XD
Drunken Pirates chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
im glad thats all a dream xD
Me chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
LOL, this was so amusing :D
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
mwahahaha, VERY great, I loved it xD Killer Sanji was cool xD
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
... Wow. If only, huh? lol Disturbed humor ROCKS!

On that note, the nice young men in their clean white coats are coming to take you away soon. Also, in the words of that annoying guy on The Simpsons, HA-Ha!

Seriously, dark take on the Straw Hats. And you really can laugh at it in the end. Luffy may never eat meat again...

Okay, fine, so that's never gonna be true. He won't be eating meat for a while, at least. lol

LATER!
Monkey D. AWESOME chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
THAT WAS HORRIBLE!

I CAN NEVER EAT MEAT AGAIN!
SniperKingSogeking0341 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
...I think I wet myself laughing...
Saiyura chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
So I started reading this expecting to laugh... I laughed every two seconds of the story. Then I realized something, Luffy is insane about his meat and I just can't believe how he'd be lost with out it or function. Not very well it would seem.

Then I thought when I heard Ace speaking "holy cow, sarcasm and humor is one! Classic!" then I just couldn't help but think again that this story is just too hilarious and too dark not to be the best I've ever red.

Oh and Luffy eating Shanks arm took the cake by twenty yards in my book.

So all in all- the crews death by eating each other or being butchered, the ppl vanishing for no reason, and the storm- I give you nine out of ten.

The reason being, re read your work, some of the stuff does not fit together and you are missing some small things.

He's Shanks, mate, Shanks.

~Sai kun
Synchronize chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
-is traumatized by meat now, I think I'll become a vegan-

Umm, no, really that was horrifying.. and yet I found myself laughing. Is that a good thing? Or should I call my psych doctor now?

Holy crap that was funny... and sick... and twisted... you sick twisted person you.
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
OMFG! So funnY!
Nobody chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
You are funny ,but fucked up.
roo17 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
omfg that was hilarious! poor Luffy lost his mind! great, terriffic, awsome! :D
momomoo chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
When the Baratie came out I was like 'how are you going to explain that?'then when Chopper was being eaten I thought 'this has got to be a dream'. Sure enough it was, but it doesn't mean it was a bad idea, infact it was really well written. especially Sanji serving the bloodthirsty Robin and Nami was just... strangely enjoyable. I wonder why? The human mind is a strange , great mix of horror and humor!
Neon Majestic chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Actually, I think Sanji really WOULD cook Chopper if it came right down to it. :-P