Reviews for Puppies!
mudkipz chapter 1 . 5/3
This is so cute im literally puking out a rainbow right now
Wyomingbeast chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Aww that is so sweet
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014

That was adorible! So cute! I love how it was all platonic/parental/frindship love even Komomoras 'Mate' was on a deeper level then phisical. So beautiful and cute and fluffy and just. Yes. This. Thank you for the read!
Gabs chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Such cuteness! I loved it
WRATH77 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
very nice!
WolfSong chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
oh hell. i couldnt stop giggling! i HAD to show my sister too, so the two of us were laughing our asses off! Thanx, that was just too adorable:)
Nelarun chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
This was brilliant! I loved it!

Corky Cat chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Love it! It's so cute and awww
Lady Aru of Elyonia chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
*squees in cuteness* Aww, first Kommamura fic I've read and I love DaddyDoggy!Komma *hugs you and rereads it, giggling*
Friglit chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Ahaha! Oh what an adoreable thought! Komamura's puppies! XD
Ceestar chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I... I just... I ...

The fic itself was stunning and so warm, it was a total pleasure to read. And the beginning especially was written so well, the words, the characters and the image you created! They created such a detailed image in my head, I had to giggle.

But that last sentence... it was such a perfect ending, the line itself was absolutely perfect, yet it just broke away completely from the warmth and comfort of the rest of the fic.

I almost went "AH!" out loud reading the last line, and I swear I HEARD my heart break into little pieces.
ihonestlydontknow chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Who can resist puppies? Seriously! XD

I'm so glad I found this story again; I lost it before I could fav. it. I'll do that now.

But, seriously, good story there, and it was very cute.
wickedhpnerd chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
This brilliant! I really like how it began, so cute! And then it went into the story. And aw at Izuru and Momo seeking the help of Shuuhei when they were messed up. And then aw at Shuuhei going to Captain Komamura. And aww at Iba joining them. I also really like Captain Komamura's feelings and insticts a lot. And the end was brilliant! And so bittersweet 3

I kinda want a sequel~
Sergeant LemoOoN chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
this was so cute

i'm glad he got his family :)

i squinted near the end, think i maybe got it ;) lol

EmKit Productions chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
This is such an adorable story.

I can totally see it too.

Also, is Shuuhei's father...Tousen?
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »