Reviews for Sailor Moon: Requiem of Silence
I hope you return to this at some point.

And if not, at least put up the outline or sketches of the story that you had in mind.
SixteenDifferentWaysIScrewedUp chapter 22 . 6/3/2014
Just re-read this after reading it all those years ago when it was first published and it still as gripping now as it was then! The storyline is brilliant and detail present in every chapter is amazing and sets up the scenes nicely. It's a true delight to read. Even though I'm slightly disappointed that it ends so suddenly, especially when the action seems like it is just about to kick off.

There's so many things left to find out! How will Hotaru react? Where did they take Neptune and Uranus? Will the others start remembering what happened in the past? And why Saturn wanted to kill them?

I hope that one day you'll find the time and inspiration to pick it back up again!

Take care of yourself Raziel12!
EnjoyingYourFic chapter 22 . 4/15/2014
Ah, I know you are probably not continuing this fic, but I dearly hope that you will. This has to be one of the best fanfics that I have read, even though it is not complete.

You left quite a bit of foreshadowing in these chapters, so it's clear that you have much of the rest of the plot planned out. Hope I get a chance to test out my theories of what you are aiming for sometime!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/12/2014
You are an excellent writer with a great imagination, and I'm truly awed by your ability to tell such a complex and layered tale. However, nearly 2 years and 4 months without an update makes me believe that this story is dead.
Daring to hope chapter 22 . 9/25/2013
Can I dare hope you're continuing this? I miss this story, it's one of the few brilliant ones we have in the fandom. Pretty please?
Othinus chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
Blergh. Should have just gone ahead and killed 'em.
GinsengH chapter 22 . 2/23/2013
It has been a really long time since I've read anything from this story, but I'm glad I came back to it. To date this is the only Sailor Moon story I have ever read featuring Sailor Saturn that has been worth reading. While every other writer in the section section seems more concerned with creating silly and overpowered original characters, warping the senshi's character to an unrealistic level, or create simply outrageous scenarios you have managed to create a compelling and thought provoking story.

Your senshi seem to reflect their personalities from the show/manga, and even their past persona's are believable (as you mentioned in an authors note, they were all extremely loyal to the Lunar Kingdom).

I love the history of the Lunar Kingdom that you have put into this story, and the details behind Saturn's royal family that has caused so much conflict.

I also can't help but admit to loving Sailor Saturn. She is a total bad-ass in your story lol.

Overall Requiem of Silence has just been great. I realize this is a bit hypocritical coming from someone who had not read your story for 2 years, but I do hope that you find time to finish this amazing story.
SirRealism chapter 20 . 7/8/2012
There aren't many things I don't like about this story, but Requiem's dislike of the empire isn't very well explained. She is supposed to be a stone cold killer, driven only by the urge to avenge her family. The empire is the enemy of her enemy. If they've given her a reason to hate them (other than Venus being creepy as hell) you might want to show it more clearly.
Just a little Lurker chapter 22 . 4/11/2012
...lurk...lurk lurk...

I figured I should leave a review since i've read this four times.

Your a very good writer, i hope you choose to write more of "Sailor Moon: Requiem of Silence" in the near future. I cant wait to see what happens next.

Okay back to lurking now unseen and hidden.

...lurk...lurk
Pryde Kitty chapter 22 . 10/15/2011
WOW! Yet another great chapter! I hope that you keep up the great work _
skywiseskychan chapter 22 . 9/28/2011
With all the time that has passed since we were in 'the present' I had forgotten that the rest of the senshi had not yet been informed of the situation or of just how bad and dangerous these folks were before they went off to fight them. I thought that the best fight scene you wrote was with Mercury and Jupiter. Arguably the weakest pairing I'm glad to see you showed how they could have the most success, even with Ami wounded terribly due to being smart rather than strong. Of course now I'm worried about one of my two favorite senshi as I am not sure Moon really does have actual healing magic in addition to purifying.
SaturnXK chapter 22 . 9/23/2011
Wow. That was pretty intense~!
Sailor Onyx Pluto chapter 22 . 9/23/2011
Glad to see the next chapter up and I'm still loving it. If I'm correct in my guess, I'd say that Shinjiro and Sayuri want to fully awaken Sailor Saturn in Hotaru for the purpose of either killing Sailor Moon or to overthrow the current 'Queen' that they serve under. Or they want Saturn to battle Project: Rebirth again to see who will come out victorious. I kind of figured out in earlier chapters as to why the current Senshi are not as strong/powerful as their predecessors, although it appears that Jupiter and Venus are tapping into their hidden potentials. Now the big question is: Where were Uranus and Neptune sent to?
jayjay chapter 22 . 9/22/2011
plzzzzzzz update more
Avtar Angel chapter 22 . 9/22/2011
Well the royal guard just made a major mistake. Hotaru isn't likly to hold back now,

From my assumption i'm gessing that the timeline goes

Requiem-Pluto-Current

making our cute little Saturn the eldest of the senshi

note to an earlier chapter thou. The history of the solar system can actually be devided into three to four parts

Before Serenity I - After Serenity I (Lunar Empire) - the Fall - the re-awaking of the Senshi (can't really argue with the results of Usagi and the others)