Reviews for The Inferno That is Chicago
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
I wish that u didnot have show that rape in that last in the last chapt it showed that the rocket ended his life and his crews when he was pulling as such it was obvious that he didn't get to rape why did u still write that she was violated.I am wholly against rapists and hate them with all my heart.
MrEmperor chapter 5 . 9/19/2008
Wonderful chapter. I regret that I have not reviewed before, but I was in a hurry the last couple of times. I really appreciated the detail in the air sortie this time around.

Keep up the good work!
FraserMage chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
Slight nit pick... Oceania Air Force not Equatorial Air Force.

Other then that... Holy Hell!

That was carnage of the highest degree by a Fighter I have EVER seen.
FraserMage chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
Hmm, so one would assume the next chapter has the Skygrasper IIs in action?
Knives91 chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
Man... that was some sick shit... God dam EA. Kill em. All of em. Painfully. Slowly and messily if possible.

Good battle. Got a small thing though: knowing Mendel, shouldn't they have had a fast response team of mobile suits to deal with an attack like this?

Nice work. Keep at it.
MrEmperor chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
Great story! When is this in relation to the latest to Jokers Wild? Keep it up please!
Knives91 chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
And that, Marines, is why you do NOT mess with those crazy star commanders. They'll rip you a new throat, armor and all.

Good stuff. More please.
drakensis chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
Nice chapter, you really did Ninyu justice there. Very nice write up for the Damocles as well.
Knives91 chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
Nice work as usual. I love the Murphy's laws. Keep at it.
drakensis chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
An interesting chapter. Since you mentioned that you considered suggested designs, there is something I used in Battlemech campaigns that worked very well in urban combat like that show here. I called it Damocles, the opfor called for their mommies.

Take a BNC-3E Banshee with that skull face for effect. Replace the hip mount weapons with clusters of 4 clan ER medium lasers and fit a 2-ton targeting computer in the centre chest. Beef up the armor as far as possible, fit a hatchet (same rules but shaped as Dragon Slayer sword), Triple-Strength Myomers and all the heatsinks that can be crammed in. At close quarters, this can carve light mechs literally in two or punch through front armor, internal structure and then back-armor on most medium mechs. In testing, a Damocles with an elite pilot killed five frontline clan assault mechs in three rounds of combat, taking only moderate damage. I have yet to encounter a single unit that can inflict that sort of shock when on the assault.

Anyway, liked the chapter, hope to see more of this.
FraserMage chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
Ah, So you decided not to replace the Wing Root 76mm Autocannons with Lasers/Beams on that idea I sent you.

Got a TRO for it?

Otherwise. Yes. It wasnt THAT bad an idea, Twin Cut-down hyper-impulse beam cannons are a pretty effective weapon.