Reviews for I Am
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
This was really cool! Very smart idea!
destroyah iris mix 666 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
i don't like the spirt stuff, as a messianic jew that plain freaks me out.

But you got it right, destroyah is a male and the third collest kaiju around(second to godzilla and iris respectively)
GodzillaGuy92 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Whoa. The poem would have been good enough already without it, but that ending totally sold this! Dang, now that's originality right there. That really would have been cool in the movie. I suppose that may have attracted some questions, such as why would Destroyah have a human soul inside her (I like to refer it as a her, but there's really no official gender), the only reason Biollante did because some of her DNA was human, and if it was Serizawa in there, why would he be trying to destroy Japan. Still, that's what fan fiction's for, and I personally really like the idea, it explains perfectly why Destroyah would have wanted to kill Godzilla (although, since that's also true of just about every monster Godzilla's ever faced, it could simply be attributed to the fact that Destroyah's eevil). Great job!
Admiral Larsen chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
You should have mentioned the fact that Serizawa himself had fought in the war since it is hinted by Ogata is that Serizawa wore the eyepatch to hide that scar that he received during the war.

Other than that, it would be very chilling since IMHO Serizawa sacrificed his life to save all of humanity but well we all know humanity most of the time doesn't deserve to survive due to all the sins that it vists amongst itself and the Earth.

It's depressing and I know that.

Anyway, well done.
Zillah 91 chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Hmm... very interesting, and an unconsidered aspect of Destroyah (who, being made an amalgam of many organisms, is technically genderless), and the reason it's Biollante to have a human soul is because she was made with 1/3 human DNA. Awesome work, though. Did not see that ending coming... Honestly, that's a damn good poem right there.
Itanu chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
BaronOBeefDip,

That was an awesome oneshot!

Your grammar and spelling were perfect, and the way you capitalized the beginning of each line was so professional-like.

Anyway, I like the way you proposed Doctor Serizawa as being Destoroyah. It really fits in perfectly, and it would explain why Destoroyah wanted to eliminate Godzilla and his "son".

Anyway, until next time, BaronOBeefDip!

Signed with Humility,