Reviews for Angelic
fireangel08 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
This was absolutely wonderful. My friend you got so much talent in writing that I really am very amazed. This was very well written and it just took breath away after I was done reading. Words cannot describe what I'm feeling right now after reading this. Great work, going into your profile right now... until next time.
Eqgz chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Sweet! A beautifully drawn little scene.
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
wow nicely written.
The Red eyed Darkness Angel chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I really have to agree with everyone here. IT WAS AWESOME. It was a painting with no paintings. A Visualisation with words! I loved it! I look forward to seeing more of such works. Wonderful piece!
Loke Groundrunner chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Nice fic. It was beautiful, it really was.
Himitsu the Hunter chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I have to agree with Crazyeight, this fic is very much like a visual composition with words, something to look over and admire. Its interesting and serene, and doesn't compromise the characters to achieve its goals. All in all a work of art.

-Himitsu The Hunter
HELL'S APOCALYPSE chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
love is a powerful emoshen. gratestory.
DragonDamsel chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
WOW. I don't know how you could do it, but I just could read this over and over again and still find this drabble exceptionally beautiful. I don't really know how to describe this, but this whole piece seem to be embedded with floaty, trance-like kind of sensation . . . almost like being 'in love'? This will goes straight to my favs.

P.S. Enable anonymous review! You'll get a lot more reviews that way.
REX-king chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
its really good. can u write a sequel? pliz?
Crazyeight chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
I thought that this was very nice. Not much to really say, though you did an excellent job with describing the scenery and letting it set the tone of the story. Standing beneath the Sakura tree, with the sound of rain around the characters was especially nice I felt, and Rika's comment at the end there seems pretty IC of her. I've done little fics like this before, just a small scene and nothing else. This fic has a kind of artistic quality to it that let's me sit back and admire it as I would a painting. Have to say that it certainly surprised me to see this. Wasn't really expecting it, which kind of made it all the better in my eyes. Again, nice work. 'Till next time then. Later.

-Crazyeight
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
kewl. it wasnt mushy. i hate mushy one-shots. good job.
E.S. Simeon chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
I like it. It went out very well and the language use makes the effects of the whole thing really appealing as a whole. Perect fitting emotions into the story and it was just fabulous.