Reviews for Keep On Fighting
Awesomely Sad
Feuerwhiskey chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Now I'm crying :( Poor George
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Awww. So sad. But meaningful.
Besan chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Wonderful story, I always wanted to know how George and Fred would react after Ron was poisoned. I liked the idea.

The ending was really touching and well discribed. I really cried.

keep going please...
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
It is a start of a fight in the beginning, but they are just nervous. The brothers really love eachother and care for their family.

"Not to mention handsome."

"Well, I am anyway."

The twin say to his identical brother.

I almost started to cry in the end whe you deskribed the funeral.
Gast94 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Really good!

It was serious and funny at the same time.

I like to see the twins fighting, it seems so real, that they also had arguments.

The end shocked me and I nearly cried. It was soo sad!

You also could have added at the losing bodyparts one ear...
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I loved, loved, loved this! It was so funny and sad and beautiful... You nailed the twins and my favourite line was, "I kept my promise, though, Fred, didn't I? I kept on fighting until the end." Brilliant!
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Lovely sketch of the twins. I enjoy seeing them quibble sometimes - makes them a bit more real. Nicely done.
iMissHP chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
You made me cry. It was nice to see the twins being serious but being themselves. You wrote them very well. I loved it.
kennytar chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
It'a horrible...the fact that Fred died. It makes me so frustrated if I think about George, living rest of his life alone.

You know, through the story I was thinking that "Keep on fighting" should be added to the end of DH. And you did it! It's perfect. Thank you for such an amazing fanfic!
MirrorCat21 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Okay, that was just lovely and very well done...and so the twins. Great job!
10101010101 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
This was really good! You started off really well, mentioning Molly's family and all that. Then it just got better as they discussed how bad it'd be to lose each other, to lose anyone, etc. This was a really nice one-shot!

Thanks for the good read!

Turtle
PeterFrankParker chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
This story had me in tears. Good job.
MBP chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
I think I did read this before, but I can't imagine why I didn't review considering it's about one of the most perfect pieces of ff I've ever read. You've got it all in here, their personalities, their vulnerability and the unending grief at the end. I read DH months ago, and the end of this still made me sob. It was absolutely amazing.
myrtlenator chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Beautiful, beautiful. The first part is so funny, and I think it's a really accurate portrayal of the twins being relatively serious while still keeping their humor. Also, I love the end with Lee's lady friend. lol

The second part is lovely, and so sad. The image of George's "hollow laugh" is really haunting. For some reason, I really love the line "There is something worse than losing one of your knackers." Funny yet emotional. Whic actually describes the whole story. Anyway...this is wonderful. Congratulations, and thank you. :)