Reviews for Let Me Go
mei101 chapter 1 . 3/8
Please either make a companion piece or make this a story! This is really sad but at the same time so good! I love it!
SpazzyLassy105 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Oh my god.
Victorious-Mind chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
My heart just broke...No...Awwe...
imafuckingusername.dealwithit chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
It was heartbreaking, and beautiful. I am reading your other fics.
Glades of Grey chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I really can't find anything else to say except that was beautifully done. Incredibly emotional!
Phantomrose96 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Wow...incredible. The emotion is just so tangible and powerful. I love it :'(
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
so sad and sweet at the same time.
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I think you should make the companion piece. This exactly how I picture Ed saying goodbye.
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
it is very interesting, and a companion piece would be welcome, or a continuation into story too. It would be interesting to look at how Winry, Al and Roy&Co take his death, or how long it takes him to die, and what he does with his time until then, of course, it would also be interesting romance material, him finding some way to recover for Winry (or Roy, that's always an interesting read, but I doubt you'd write one for those.) or how Winry might get over her feeling for him (because they do exist! They do!) and move on with her life, or find some kind of closure. I think it is very nicely written, and actually a very good prologue to a story, but it can stand on it's own as well.

ISC
A shade of grey91 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Lawd!but thats depressing! really good with the plot though, dang and the characters were straight on. Wow, what about Al? he's not thinking about what his little brother would do, what he has done to prevent his older brother's , this story could go in any plot direction, i really hope this does not stay as a oneshot because, its good.
mist shadow chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Short, concise... can't really say sad - story

leave it as one-shot, please

it just gives that feeling of peacefulness and desire to crack up and cry at the same time. just leave it be, and let us cry
gemiinous chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
wow...i wouild ask you to turn this amazing piece into a continuing story...but i dont think i'd be able to stay dry-eyed for long...

i love it!
onepiecefreec chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Oh, you should totally expand on this! This isn't a side of Roy that is normally seen and it'd be great to have more!
anynymus can't spell chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
That was very depressing and very well written and i liked it very much. Saw your note at the bottom and I think that the story will lose some of it's impact if there's an sequel. (Not that I won't mind one thought ;-) )
Sinister Snow chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I love how dark it is. I have to confess that I do like stories that portray things with a bit of vinger thrown in. It gets borring reading about happy endings all the time. Besides it's fun watching characters struggle.