Reviews for To find you or me
The Amazing Blue Fox chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
please write new chapter
Lexa chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Dude this story is awesome!

Keep updating I wanna know wat happens next!

I love it so far XD
court666 chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
Loved it! Can't wait!
Akirana chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
Can't wait till next chapter. God are they pervs.
ViperineVampire chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
MORE!but i kinda wished you retained tohru's personality...since that's what defines her but oh well!
lala chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
it's good.
dachsel chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
Great story. The premise is interesting.

I really like the way you have portrayed Tohru and Shigure, well ... damn hot.

Your style is really nice and all the writting flows.

I would love to see more written from you soon.
Rinkashi Namiki chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
The plot and word choice have started out strong. I greatly wish to see the outcome of this!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Hello!

What a nice story that you have out there. Very dark...and I'm glad that there's another 'not-so-brainless-and-clueness' Tohru added in this fandom. I mean, seriously, that girl deserves a lot more. But back to your story first.

Uh...nice flow? You'd kept Shigure very well...hidden, mysterious, yet perverted. I declare, even in his most dark moments, where he's scheming, there's still that pervert behind him.

Another compliment. You've offically made me interested enough to keep on going, regardless of pairing. (I support canon...) I'm glad that there are authors out there that can write so well, and with such a good plot that they manage to convince people to read it, even if it isn't their cup of tea. And you're one of them.

Only one slight complaint. Try dividing the author's notes, and sections. It was rather confusing. (I thought that you were only putting up a prolouge, and everything would be a huge author's note, explaining, and blabbing on)

Update soon.