Reviews for Tomorrow I Will Open My Door Again
Azamiko chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Iawen Londea chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Oh, I thought I had reviewed this when I first found this fic! Sorry. Here it is now.

I really, really love this fic. It's one of my favorites. I was looking quite hungrily for Mitchell fics and that was how I discovered this. It's a great fic, great job!
smily123 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
WONDERFUL! Ah, how you captured the characters! Great! Loved the dialoge! Lovely grandma! (does she appear in the series? I haven't seen every episode...) And yes, I believe T and her would be kindred spirits!

T skin and bones? lol, only a grandma could say that! :-) hehehe

Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Great job. Very well written. I loved your characterization of Grandma Mitchell.
Sachita chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
A very good piece. You just have to love Cam's grandmother, she's a courageous and interesting woman.

And of course- she's really nice- most grandmothers are kind and compassionate...

Great job.
phantomliberty chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Loved it!
Astrollama chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Here's a hidden gem. Neat, beautifully crafted scene with accurate voices (including one for a character we haven't heard speak at all!) and a tidy conclusion.

Loved this.
WBH21C chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
So very well done!
PoetTraveler chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
I really enjoyed this piece and am very familiar with the Ten Boom story. You worked it in so beautifully well.

Thank you for posting.
E. Nagrom chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
*big smiles* that was cool, imagining gran'ma and Bra'tac in the same room talking religion...yep agreeing with Cam :)

Also going to look out for that book sounds interesting

MuseUrania chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
I like this. :)
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
This was very good.
katejones2005 chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Aw, this is fantastic!
mayanscaper chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
I am so impressed with how you wove a discussion of faith into a fan fiction and yet built up Teal'c's and Cameron's grandmother's personalities so that I could really visualize that conversation. You also stated beautifully without saying so how Cameron came to his optimistic and yet strong vision. Thank you for sharing.
Poohbear-29 chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Very nicely done. I enjoyed the scenes between Teal'c and Cam's Gran'ma and Cam's reaction when Teal'c said he'd invite Bra'tek ...Winnie