Reviews for The Boogeyman
TDG3RD chapter 4 . 9/29/2007
Leatherhead's gonna show up? Cool, always liked Leatherhead.

Again, the Spidey/Leo/Nightcrawler interaction is the highpoint of the chapter, followed closely by the Pete/MJ interaction.

Komi V chapter 4 . 9/29/2007
Great new story! I haven't gotten a chance to review it before this, but I really like it. The thing about the science vs mythology is rather interesting. Keep up the good work!
Winged Monkey chapter 3 . 9/29/2007
Very cool. A funny thing about demons, I was just writing something similar in my fic for a later chapter. I'm glad to see a sequel to "A Thing for Redheads" I can't remember if I told you how much I enjoyed that one too. Anyway, I can hardly wait for your next update.
plasticapplex3 chapter 3 . 9/29/2007
Oh, how thankful I am that I've found a writer as good as you ;]. Again, I loved the latest updates, the friendly banter between Spidey and Kurt is very funny. Oh, and NIGHTCRAWLER is in this one too, even more so! :] That's always fun.

Thanks for the uber awesome update!
Reinbeauchaser chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
Oh, I love this from Donnie. . .

“A few loopholes to your story,” Donatello tells me. “Firstly, I’m right here. Secondly, I don’t remember any of this and have very clear memories of what I’ve been doing over the past couple of days. None of my activities involve a Halloween store or—what was that you said?—shadow puppets. Thirdly, uh… I’m right here. Fourthly, I recently did one of my routine checks on all of the shell cells we have, making sure that they all work. Short of a dead battery or utter destruction, they should be working fine. As you can see, my shell cell is intact, and I make sure to charge it every night. Fifthly… I’m right here!”

Well, Don's as 'here' as one can get, all things considered.

Sorry about not reviewing the other two chapters, but - once I started reading, I couldn't stop. Tis a great tale, m'dear! If scripting is in your foreseeable future, you're going to be great at it! Please keep us posted for whenever you finally go 'mainstream'! This is a wonderful story and its pace is so perfect, every detail taken into account. Love it!

Can't wait to find out what's really going on, too.

And, I love the character, Nightcrawler, so this is right there with my favs.

Great job!

Be blessed,

Rene'
Ladyofthebookworms chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
*gasp* ALIENS!

I swear those movies have scarred me for life...
TDG3RD chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
Hm... clones, possession, something else? I'm gonna go with possession for now. Anyways, loved the Spidey/Nightcrawler/Leo interaction. Spidey's my favorite super-hero and Leo's my favorite turtle, so I'll always enjoy their interaction.

moogsthewriter chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
Hm... possession? Interesting angle, for sure! But it lets Kurt come in the picture more. (I also really like Kurt. He's cool.)

Total geek out moment here... but a couple nights ago, I went to a lecture by the director of the X-Men movies... it was awesome. Yeah... kinda needed to gloat a little to someone who likes X-Men and stuff... sorry.

Back to you! That was an awesome chapter. I really liked the whole Peter/Kurt/Leo interaction there- it was awesome. Especially when Pete took his mask off. That was cool. And you had humor sprinkled throughout, so that was awesome. Great work!

moogsthewriter chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
O.O

I'm gonna go with the evil clone theory that is creepily similar but not the same. That's my guess.

This was a great chapter though... I love Logan. Absolutely positively. XD Can't wait for more!

plasticapplex3 chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
I can't express to you just how thrilled I am. (:

You got the sequel out! YAY! :D I can just FEEL it, this one is gonna be super (like all your other works)! I wonder what you have in store for the turtles and the Amazing Spider-man...hmm...

Well, you certainly pulled me in with the first chapter, especially with the ending! Great update! :]
Ladyofthebookworms chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
yay! YOU'RE BACK! *happydance* Sequel! *favs*
moogsthewriter chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
O.O

You'd better update real fast cuz I wanna know what the heck is going on! Judging by the title... it's something really creepy.

Oh, I almost forgot...

YAY! SEQUEL! I love sequels, especially to really super awesome stories! And this is definitely gonna be another super awesome story, so keep up the great work!

Larissa chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Cool! What's up with Mikey? Good start, update soon. Take care and God bless!
TDG3RD chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Really happy to you doing a sequel to your Spidey/Turtles story. First chapter was good... I continue to love the Spidey/Raph interaction. Curious as to what's up with that Halloween store.

149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10