Reviews for The Boogeyman
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 17 . 6/28/2008
Heh, I like it! A few misspelled words here and there, but other than that, a great story!:3
HaiJu chapter 17 . 5/11/2008
What a tangled web you've woven...

Wow, this plot was complicated, clever, had more guest appearances than a Marvel Team-up, and to top it off, you managed to keep everyone decently in character as well! I really enjoyed this fic-it's a great continuation of your original crossover.

The only complaint I would have is that you occasionally tell more than your POV, Peter, should know (unless he's been developing some psychic powers that I don't know about...). But otherwise, it is very well written.

And there's another sequel to this, right? What fun... I'm off to find it!

Estrella85 chapter 17 . 3/14/2008
still loving the cross-over _ Great job with the ending, you really pulled things together even though problem after problem came up for the characters.
Eridani23 chapter 17 . 2/15/2008
Loved this story. I would like to read the story that other cross-over story that was refered to in this fic, so if you could give me a title, it'd be great! Until your next story...
lost-katana chapter 17 . 12/17/2007
Glad I found this. I thoroughly enjoyed it, my friend. Your first crossover was good, but this is the best I've seen in a while!

Wahoo! More crossover fics! (eagerly awaits)
Rebell chapter 17 . 12/16/2007
Aw, I can't believe it's over! But what's this? (peers at bottom of page) Is this a 'maybe' on more of these kinds of stories? I hope so...

Well, would you look at that... with all the plot twists (loved 'em!), and the awesome characters (which you kept in character SO well... {cheers}), and... and... well, everything... I can't get over how much I like this 'crossover niche' as you put it!

Simply put? I love your work! Brilliant job!
Rebell chapter 15 . 12/16/2007
Here I am again! Funny story, that: I'd decided I wanted to go along nice and slow and really enjoy this fic, and then my computer died on me, and I lost the page. Then I couldn't remember what the name had been, despite the fact that... oh... hm, it was probably in my favoirtes all along, I bet... Well, shell. (pouts and feels extremely silly for several minutes)

Anyways, as of chapter 15, it seems that everything is wrapping itself up. Big, Bad, and Ugly is trapped beneath building rubble and has likey been vaporized. No sign of the Horsemen. We're looking at finding a cure for Leo. So, why do I get the possible feeling that everything's not all good?

Probably because I keep thinking that and then there comes another plot twist... lol! (Although, with only two chapters left, I feel a little better! :P)

Ah well... Though it's sad to think that this story is almost over... I love it! What are the chances of another fic being in the works?
wizardelfgirl chapter 17 . 11/26/2007
Man, this is one of the best croxssover stories I've ever read. Well, this and your other one, which I read a few days ago (I blame you entirely for being behind my work, as I couldn't stop reading). Your knowledge of the marvel universe is quite extensive, I assume you're an avid fan or a good researcher. Your turtle knowledge is also pretty good.

And you used Nightcrawler in both your fanfics! He's one of my favourites!

I'm glad you mention you'll write more of these stories (and they work so well narrated on Spidey's POV). You've blended both universes so well, I can almost imagine them having always been one and only one. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for your new stories.
Rebell chapter 8 . 11/20/2007
Whoa! I totally wasn't expecting THAT! Wolverine as Death? Oh dear. I think things are going to get ugly, and Spidey is going to have one HELL of a guilt complex after this...

I noticed that this one is a lot longer than the first one (and I am SO not complaining, the more the better!) so i decided I might as well drop a coupl reviews on my way through, that way i can comment on things that happened recently, and save you the trouble of an absolutely humongous review at the end.

I am totally and completely in l-o-v-e with your plots. They are very VERY original, and just a breath of fresh air here! (No worries about having lots of X-men... they rule too. Again, incorporating them as well and so well, is brilliance!)

The concept of Pestilence, Famine, War, and Death is not wholly unfamiliar to me (they played a minor part in Terry Brook's Shannara series I believe), but the idea of them taking over the turtles.. wow. I would love to have your ideas! Way cool! (How did you come up with that anyways? Naturally clever, I magine! :D)

Well, I am completely at a loss as to how things could get much worse... I suppose I'll just have to keep reading...! ( poor poor me, lol!)

Great job so far!

(btw, I liked the scene in which Donny was hypnotized. It was very very sad and angsty... but you wrote it beautifully!)
misseditallagain chapter 17 . 11/15/2007
Starry-Oblivion, you have indeed found a nice little crossover niche. And I hope you fully well intend to take advantage of it in the future. _ I enjoyed this fic as much as its precursor... probably even moreso.
Kay the Cricketed chapter 17 . 10/27/2007
*sighs happily* ... I've been meaning to review this again for a while. Sorry about the wait. But I love coming back to reread this often, so I figured it'd give me time to think of what I wanted to say.

I'm so satisfied with this story and its ending, overall. I really hope you do more in this universe, as I've grown very attached to it and there's no end to the possibilities. I especially love Peter's evolution of his relationship with the turtles; we really see where they start to matter a lot to him, where he cares for them, in this fic as it goes on. They did before, but it's much more complex now. Beautifully done.

The writing is, as always, fantastic. So well written. You keep interest on all of the characters, something vital for a crossover, and since I love all the boys, that made this a great read. It's rare to find something that focuses on them equally but still gives me what I'd like to see. All with a wonderful writing ability!
PreMaturePoet chapter 17 . 10/24/2007
Yay happy ending!

well, almost happy ending.

Is there going to be a third in the series?

I'm not hinting I'm just curious...
PreMaturePoet chapter 16 . 10/24/2007
Theres a story, about a man name Peter,

who a secretly a super hero spider.

He had four turtle friends, the mutant ninjas,

the youngest one skate boarded.

lol. You're the one who mentioned the Brady bunch.
PreMaturePoet chapter 15 . 10/24/2007
Aww. It's just like like one big dysfunctional mutant family!

I bet Wolverine is the Crazy uncle who opens up all the cans of pea soup!
PreMaturePoet chapter 13 . 10/23/2007
The Boogeyman?

You're Joking,

You're Joking!

I can't believe my eyes!

*looks at title of story.

okay then it is possible.

He's not going to sing is he?
150 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »