Reviews for The Boogeyman
PreMaturePoet chapter 7 . 10/18/2007
I really am enjoying the story. yeah, when do we get the turtles back!
PreMaturePoet chapter 5 . 10/17/2007
wow...Don was just plain creepy. Very good though.
PreMaturePoet chapter 4 . 10/17/2007
OMG! LEATHER HEAD! YAY! Finally it's starting to make since. you know, about the whole dolls and stuff.
PreMaturePoet chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
Ha ha! Kurt got his revenge. I though that was cool!

It's still a so mind boggling!
PreMaturePoet chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
I'm so confused! I read this story three times and I still get dizzy!
PreMaturePoet chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Yay the sequel! I'm excited! And it's already off to a good start!
Reinbeauchaser chapter 17 . 10/14/2007
A nice tidy ending. I had a feeling - a very good feeling - that Leo would survive. Loved the story, but then you know that already.

And, yes, I believe this 'niche' you've found between the two or three fandoms is a definite gold mind for you. Too bad you can't buy anything with your reviews.

Ah well. At the very least, it's a nice little exercise until that day arrives when you're actually paid in dineros for your writing. :0)

Great job!

Be blessed,

Rene'
kIrEigIrL chapter 17 . 10/14/2007
I loved every chapter of it. From the Raph and Wolverine friendship, Don's and Mikey's crushes on Kitty and Rogue, Leo's Mikey-like allergic reaction and all the plot twists! Definitely awesome! But I was hoping that the Halloween party would be your epilogue. Oh well. I'm still looking forward to more of your stories. I really really love the marvel/TMNT crossover.

Until next time,

kIrEigIrL
Artemisdesari chapter 17 . 10/13/2007
Squee! Loved it all the way through! Right from the demon Turtles, to the Ragin'Cajun and all that jazz! You really had me going there with Leo though, I had tears and everything.

More crossovers would be good, it's definately something that works really well for these guys, I mean, the mutants of the Marvel verse are certainly suited to Turtle friendships... Oh I'm rambling, shutting up now. On a final note *hugs Kurt* Yay! Kurt helped to save the day!

Artemis
CaptainKay88 chapter 17 . 10/12/2007
When I first started reading your crossovers, I didn't like how everything was in Peter's POV. As I got more into it, I found I couldn't read it any other way. I never knew Spider-man to be so funny! You do crossovers very well and I am estatic to know you are going to continue them. Your plots are very well thought out and I can never really predict what's going to happen. They also seem to have three or four endings which is always fun. I hope you can start a new story soon. I need something to look forward to!
ladyofthebookworms chapter 17 . 10/12/2007
YES! MOREMOREMOREMORE!

You shall have a faithful following, I'm sure.

For I shall be one, teehee
Komiv chapter 17 . 10/12/2007
Yay! Kinda sad that it's finished, but it'd be great if you wrote more TMNT/Marvel stories.

Keep writing!
plasticapplex3 chapter 17 . 10/12/2007
Yay, another TMNT/Marvel story complete (: .

I was a bit sad at the end, just because it... well, ended. For the time being, that is. :P It was a good ending though. I got so worried when I read that Leo had an allergic reaction to the gumbo! Fortunately, it was only another Mikey-flu episode :]. Hurling out contents from your stomach is definitely better than biting the dust.

Well, congratulations for finishing it! I'll say it again, I LOVED IT. I am definitely looking forward to more plot twists ;]
moogsthewriter chapter 17 . 10/12/2007
That was a pretty cool ending! I loved it, actually! And I do really hope you continue these crossovers - they're so good! And you can take all the twists and turns you like - it makes for a good story! Nice work!

moogsthewriter
Angelic Gargoyle Artemis chapter 17 . 10/12/2007
That was an awesome story. I do hope you write more X-men/TMNT stories in the future. Seeing how alike Raph and Wolvie are is funny.
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »