Reviews for The Boogeyman
Kyaserin Marii chapter 17 . 10/12/2007
I loved every twist, turn and loop-de-loop! :)

Looking forward to future rides!
TDG3RD chapter 17 . 10/12/2007
Okay, just got done reading the last two chapters, and all I can say is... all's well that ends well. I liked the bits with Mike and Don's crushes on Rogue and Kitty, respectively. Also liked the conversation between Spidey and Leo... interesting that Raph and Wolvy might have a little bit of a 'bond'.

Well, now that this story's ended, I gotta wonder... more Spidey/TMNT in the future? Please?
moogsthewriter chapter 16 . 10/11/2007
I sure hope Leo can pull one of his stubborn moments and pull through... I imagine he will. But as for this all being over... I actually wouldn't mind one of your three o'clock muses - because this story is just so awesome! . Keep up the great work!

moogsthewriter
Ladyofthebookworms chapter 16 . 10/11/2007
KILE!

I give you a dare;

Go three chapters without once having a cliffie.

Three in a row.

Go on, double dare.
Reinbeauchaser chapter 16 . 10/11/2007
Wow, no sooner had I received your review reply, than - whoosh - you had the update uploaded.

Anyhew, loved this line - just spare them, okay? Leo’s too young, and Rogue’s only just starting to get her life back on track, and Kurt… I still need to give him one good punch on the shoulder, and I don’t think it’s appropriate to do that at his funeral.

Yeah, that would be rather crude.

Anyway, although subdued and not as intense, the dialogue was quite entertianing.

Looking forward to the next - and aparently last - chapter.

So, either Leo makes it or he doesn't, but I suspect he will.

Reinbeauchaser chapter 15 . 10/11/2007
Yeah, I'm your one-hundredth review!

Anyway, a very busy chapter, which makes it hard for me to pick out what parts were my favorite. So, I'll just say, it rocked!

Have no clue who Gambit is, but then you know I'm not that savvy with the X-Men world, other than what the movies portrayed.

Anyway, methinks you are trying to tie this one up a bit, writing more chapters to upload near to the same time, like you did the last time. Fine with me.

Can't wait to find out about this gypsy woman, though. Sounds - swampy.

Anyway, another great read!

Angelic Gargoyle Artemis chapter 15 . 10/10/2007
Very interesting. The more I read the more I like it. Hope you update as swiftly as you did.
plasticapplex3 chapter 15 . 10/10/2007
Phew. I'm glad the whole Apocalypse deal is over. I was getting kinda worried for our "infidels." ;] Lol. I love when superheroes arrive just in the nick of time :D. I hope all the wounded get better though, like Nightcrawler and Rouge. Of course, Leonardo too. I'm pretty sure Gambit's swamp lady friend can help though...

Right? x) I hope so.
Ladyofthebookworms chapter 15 . 10/10/2007
o, bewaare the gypsy woman.

they're like cats, you never know how'll they'll turn until they've already turned several times.
Kyaserin Marii chapter 15 . 10/10/2007
Excellent chapter! I love that you added Gambit into the

mix, I love him! And you have that accent down to a 't'

I hope they can help Leo, update soon!
moogsthewriter chapter 15 . 10/10/2007
Dude! That was so awesome! Great work! I don't feel like I'm hanging off quite as much of a cliff now, but you still need to keep up the great work - poor Leo's still got that blood poisoning, and I don't think Mikey's gonna be forgiving himself until Leo's at a hundred percent! Nice work!

moogsthewriter
TDG3RD chapter 15 . 10/10/2007
Sweet, Gambit shows up! I always liked the Cajun. Also liked the fight scene, nicely written. Not much more to add, other than I look forward to the next chapter.

Until next time.
Reinbeauchaser chapter 14 . 10/9/2007
You're just chugging these updates out like popping raisins in your mouth - or chocolate chips, if you don't like raisins.

Very action packed and very tense. I have no clue where you're going with this - and I kind of sense that you're writing what comes to mind. It's so complexed it's hard to see what direction this story is heading in, but it sure is fun. LOL

From chapter 13, this was my favorite line; made me laugh out loud! 'If someone ever sings, “If you’re happy and you know it, clap your hands,” around me again, they’re getting strung up on a web and beaten like a piñata'.

Anyway, another fine installment!

plasticapplex3 chapter 14 . 10/9/2007
O:

I always get so nervous when the heroes make some sort of deal with the villains...because there's ALWAYS that chance where they'll screw you over, like in Ghost Rider _. I have a bad feeling about this, really.

Oh, and I love how Wolverine and Raph have this little bond thing. Kinda like Raph "looks up to Logan." Sorta. It's adorable though. LOL.
plasticapplex3 chapter 13 . 10/9/2007
Just when I thought everything was fine...

Apocalypse shows up. x] I should've know better than to assume that everything was fine and dandy (for the moment anyway). But it's great that it's not over yet! :D More extraordinary adventures of Spidey, the turtles, and the X-Men (:

“So, the demons are gone,” Cyclops says, always one to state the obvious whenever he can.

THAT was just HILARIOUS.

I am gonna go read chapter 14 now ;] I will probably submit another review after I am done :P
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »