Reviews for Twenty Random Facts About Ianto Jones
Jadziwine chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
loved this list! especially #7! i loveee myfwaney!
spinstitcher chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I love this. The last one's my favourite. :)
Willow08 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I love this!

Its everything all at once; happy, sad, funny - and brilliant!
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
can you do ten more?
EmpyrealFantasy chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Ah, this is one of the first 'list' type things I've enjoyed. Usually, no matter how well-written, I end up unable to enjoy them because my brain doesn't like things that jump around.

But this was all nice and in order and I loved it very much. It was like a story without the need for crappy paragraphing! Whee!

:) Yay. *yes, she came over here from LJ*
SassyAngel chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
I love the twenty random facts scheme that is going on, especially since each one could be made into a much larger story, but it's so lovely and vague that it really doesn't need it. My favorite is the scene of Tosh bringing him coffee but never doing it again. It's very sad and seems like it fits the series perfectly, in the fact that something so large happens to force people to notice Ianto, but after a while he just fades back into the background. And fact seven was funny in a sad way. Nice fic hon.
Eliche chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Very Nice!
Erin Giles chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
'After three months of Prawn Cocktail-flavoured crisps he'd finally given in one day and defiantly bought a packet of Cheese and Onion.'

This actually made me laugh out loud it was so like Ianto! And I loved the last fact as well. Made me smile. It was great how it was sort of a story, but also not, and how each fact was displayed in such a literate form. I liked it a lot. :)
Marn and Jenn chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
This is sad and happy at the same time. I love Ianto and Owen, and it sucks that they treat Ianto like crap. Great little fic though, and I like the ending!
Mademoiselle Mango chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Is there gonna b more to this? I hope so as it's hilarious!