Reviews for Forbidden Love
"That'll be eighteen dollars and forty seven cents please," she said giving Harry a mirthful smile.
Great story so far, but damn this got on my nerves! Harry Potter takes place in the UK, where they use POUNDS as their currency, not dollars.
Sorry, but I need to get that out my system. Back to reading!
FallonNicole86 chapter 38 . 2/5
I want this story to go on forever! I think I've only read maybe three or four fanfictions that I've thought that. There are so few H/Hr fics that don't include a copious amount of unnecessary drama, them taking a day to figure out they are in love, and tons of Ron and Ginny bashing. It's super super refreshing to read a well written story that is thought out and could actually happen in the books.

I wish this would have continued to at least after the war! I was surprised that the end was the beginning of their fight against voldemort. The end only wraps up their relationships who each other and the others in their group of friends. Maybe a sequel? Maybe? Hopefully?
MaatsProdigy chapter 38 . 11/26/2014
This was just phenomenally awesome :) Im so glad I found this story!
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
This is quite sweet. The teasing and dialogue is perfect.
sg1robinson chapter 38 . 11/12/2014
This was the best story! I couldn't leave reviews for the other chapters because I was reading it on a cell phone. A very small cell phone. And unfortunately, leaving a review was not an option. But I'm now on a computer and I had to a leave a review. This was great! You gave me more defined adult characters to get to know and I enjoyed this immensely!
Maryam99 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
This story seems so good that I wish I was a Harry/Hermione shipper. So sad :(
Wish you had a Dramione!
theWanted123 chapter 38 . 7/4/2014
Oh my, that was a very beautiful story. )
Mystic4 Gohan chapter 37 . 6/30/2014
I have just read through this entire story for the first time and let me just say, Bravo. Well Done! This is one of the better fics that I've read and I love it probably for the same reason that might have made others upset. The reason is it was a slow burn story that showed the development of H/Hr and I can't get enough of that. There is one thing about this chapter though that I think I would have done differently just because you set the story up for a sequel even though I'm pretty sure that after 5 years will never get published. Even so, I think that if you ever read this you might agree with me, maybe :). In this chapter when when Neville finally steps up I think you had a perfect opportunity to setup a good sub plot for a sequel in the form of a Triangle, a love triangle to be more specific. I think that Draco should have came back and thrown a shield up to protect Ginny at the same time that Neville throws Bella against the wall (Her spell would have to go off of course so Draco would also save Ginny as well as Neville). It is a giant curveball because before this Draco was obviously a giant git, but towards the end you alluded to him being able to change with Dumbledore's speech and it would totally go with the One Hogwarts theme you created.

Anyways it was just a thought, I still love this story to death and thanks for posting it and allow me to read it...even if it was 5 years later :)
Guest chapter 30 . 6/24/2014
Your Ron is very funny I really like him in this story
Guest chapter 29 . 6/24/2014
meow cat fight!
Guest chapter 28 . 6/24/2014
Haha I really loved this chapter, I love a well portrayed Ron, I was happy when Hermione floored Ginny
Guest chapter 25 . 6/24/2014
Good

I hope Ginny gets hit by the knight bus
Guest chapter 23 . 6/24/2014
Harry doesn't deserve Hermione, freaking moron
luckintheair04 chapter 37 . 6/23/2014
GAH, okay, I'm pretty sure I've read this before and I probably reviewed before too but reading it again was just as good and I adored it so much cause it's not like every HermionexHarry fanfiction where Ron is the biggest arse and they get together to become powerful and have a soul bond or some crap like that. THIS is genuine and you know what I like about this? The tension. I get chills reading this, I feel the tension through the screen when Harry and Hermione share a look and have their little moments and it's just SO GOOD.
gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
The prologue seems interesting enough to make me want to continue reading the story.
1,261 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »