Reviews for Forbidden Love
You spelt waved wrong, it is spelt 'waved' not 'waived'
Zavviov chapter 38 . 9/2
This was a well done fic I really enjoyed this. :)
koopr23 chapter 21 . 8/23
MN. bZhang
crmcgarvey chapter 18 . 7/16
sjrodgers23 chapter 38 . 5/24
sequel please .more of what happens on the mission and what happens when they get back. Will Harry marry Hermione?Will Ron any Luna get married?Will Ginny and Nelville get married?Have kids etc, See there is more that can be written on this story. Thank you
sjrodgers23 chapter 4 . 4/19
right. keep denying it
sjrodgers23 chapter 3 . 4/19
are they going to realize this summer that they have feelings for each other
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 4/19
continue
LoverGurrl411 chapter 38 . 3/23
Hahaha, I love this story so much! You do sexual tension soooo well, it's crazy. Their relationship wasn't rushed, and the build up was so beautiful that I could hug you. Half way through the story I realized that I had read this story before, but it's so good that I didn't even mind reading it all again. That's how awesome this is, so thank you for writing this! :)
Eagle-Eyes chapter 38 . 3/8
Wonderful love story...

Keep writing as life allows
Draeconin chapter 33 . 2/24
In America the first floor is on the ground. In the UK, the first floor is the first floor OFF the ground - what we would call the second floor. The floor on the ground is, of course, the ground floor.
Draeconin chapter 28 . 2/24
Varucca Salt? Really? And Violet Boureguard as well. Shades of Willy Wonka! lol
Draeconin chapter 23 . 2/24
A canape is a type of appetizer, usually decorative. A canopy is what you were talking about.
Draeconin chapter 6 . 2/23
Oh, dear. You *didn't* call them 'fanny packs', did you? That might be what they're called in America, but in the UK, 'fanny' is slang for a woman's genitals. They call the packs, 'belt packs'. effingpot dot com has more.
just finished chapter 1. i really enjoyed it, i hope the rest of the story is just as good :)
1,291 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »