Reviews for Forbidden Love
lazy-kaa chapter 1 . 3/24
Looks like your Harry does not know how to take care of himself :) I hope that he washes hands once in a while :)
grtftr chapter 38 . 3/18
Great story thx for sharing
Whoa this fic is really good! My fav character is Ella Granger of course, really loved her teasing she is so sneaky! She would have been a Slytherin if she were a witch.
Brenna chapter 1 . 1/2
I read all of this and it is the best fanfiction ever! YOU ARE THE BEST! You should totally write more like this! I shared this with several people and they all felt the same way! Thank you, I love this! 3\
~Brenna Wheeler
Vegasman59 chapter 11 . 10/17/2016
Fluff putting jealousy in the Two Weasley's
Guest chapter 21 . 9/23/2016
You spelt waved wrong, it is spelt 'waved' not 'waived'
Zavviov chapter 38 . 9/2/2016
This was a well done fic I really enjoyed this. :)
koopr23 chapter 21 . 8/23/2016
MN. bZhang
crmcgarvey chapter 18 . 7/16/2016
sjrodgers23 chapter 38 . 5/24/2016
sequel please .more of what happens on the mission and what happens when they get back. Will Harry marry Hermione?Will Ron any Luna get married?Will Ginny and Nelville get married?Have kids etc, See there is more that can be written on this story. Thank you
sjrodgers23 chapter 4 . 4/19/2016
right. keep denying it
sjrodgers23 chapter 3 . 4/19/2016
are they going to realize this summer that they have feelings for each other
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
continue
LoverGurrl411 chapter 38 . 3/23/2016
Hahaha, I love this story so much! You do sexual tension soooo well, it's crazy. Their relationship wasn't rushed, and the build up was so beautiful that I could hug you. Half way through the story I realized that I had read this story before, but it's so good that I didn't even mind reading it all again. That's how awesome this is, so thank you for writing this! :)
Eagle-Eyes chapter 38 . 3/8/2016
Wonderful love story...

Keep writing as life allows
1,296 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »