Reviews for Forbidden Love
Mid chapter 30 . 6/15
It
Mrs Granger seems awfully chill about the weird love rectangle her daughter is involved in.
Misspelling prologue does not inspire confidence in your writing, author.
Alina Nyx chapter 4 . 1/27
Dollars? Dollars?! What the hell?
PotterHermione chapter 38 . 12/20/2020
Awesome
Ron is a bloody git
YEET chapter 1 . 11/14/2020
GOOD
ManMunx chapter 38 . 11/14/2020
Hermione nodded, "Yeah, I know if I were a reader I wouldn't be too happy about it myself. I'd probably write little reviews to the author complaining about the time frame."

I see what you did there. Overall the story was hilarious
ManMunx chapter 30 . 11/14/2020
My pluperdink. Lmao man just kill me
ManMunx chapter 22 . 11/13/2020
Wait till marriage. What a bunch of . Lol
ManMunx chapter 6 . 11/13/2020
Well they are supposed to go on 1 September, and Harry's birthday is 31 July. Do the math
ManMunx chapter 4 . 11/13/2020
That'll be eighteen dollars and forty seven cents please," she said giving Harry a mirthful smile.

That should be pounds lol
PkScholar chapter 38 . 4/11/2020
Lovely story. The dramatic buildup was excellent and I for one thought the 22 chapters of waiting were quite worth it. Thanks for writing
H0w1er chapter 38 . 3/3/2020
Best Fanfic I've ever read had me hooked from the first chapter. Keep up the good work. :)
HJP4Life chapter 37 . 10/7/2019
I have loved your story up to this point. I was really disappointed with this chapter. Harry is all great, has a badass attitude when angered and is powerful. Hes also good enough to be offered the DADA position from dumbles but he was so fucking lame in this chapter. Everyone is doing something and he lifts Ella out of the way? Shoots a couple expelliarmus and that's about it. Shame.
PrettyFlackoPink chapter 38 . 6/19/2019
Breaking the fourth wall huh? Yeah doesnt take me out of the story at all. I really liked the storythe last 2/3 chapters) but damn you really didnt care about this story anymore. Id have to correct Hermione, as a reader im writing „little reviewsnice to know how much you care about reader who have something to say) complaing about a good story turned bad
1,329 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »