Reviews for Heart or Blood
Paula chapter 15 . 4/8/2012
I like it! Please can you write the sequel

Greetings from Chile
starr1095 chapter 15 . 1/15/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW this was amazing! i loved the story! update soon! it was really good! udpate soon!
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 15 . 1/1/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story :)
Libbydibbs chapter 8 . 4/5/2010
Please learn how to use grammar. It makes things understandable. Also,Brennan is way too out-of-character. Just think about it... half the time she doesn't understand others' emotions. How would she be able to say, "Booth, look at me I don't blame you for this and you shouldn't feel guilty because you chose your son. If you hadn't you'd never forgive yourself because if you lost him you would have lost a part of yourself"? That's Completely impossible for her to think up.
tridecalogisms chapter 15 . 3/26/2010
"What do you call a dinosaur with no eyes?"

"I dunno"

"A doyouthinkhesawus"

Parker started to giggle and he turned around to see Temperance completely perplexed.

"I don't think that's correct Booth"

"Bones it's a joke" the confusion wearing on her features still hadn't eased "a do you think he saw us" he said slowly.

"Well if he was blind then it's evident that he wouldn't see you, and if all of them were male then the species wouldn't have been able to reproduce. Its not logical"

one of my fave parts from a few chapters back...just had to post it! lol...anyways...THIS STORY WAS SO AWESOME! it's my first multi-chapter bones fic i've read and it totally rocked! it had angst, romance, sadness, and humor all rolled up into a phenomenal story! i loved it and you did an amazing job writing it!
4kitty101 chapter 15 . 1/23/2010
loved it!
Jazzyyxx chapter 15 . 12/22/2009
OMG THAT WAS SO GOOD!

Amazing work! This story really touched my heart!

x
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
BonEsFantastic chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
LOved the story and the crazy tortures really good :D
Jodie Ward chapter 15 . 2/28/2009
Wow this is truely amazing.

Read it all in one go, couldn't bring myself to stop

Love it!

Made me laugh, cry and smile.. Amazing

Really well done x
Miss Whoniverse chapter 10 . 1/25/2009
Angela: "You literally have a knight in shining FBI standard issue body armour."

XD

Lovely. :3
Miss Whoniverse chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
Parker was so cute at the end how he tried to take care of her :3

AW MAN! That really sucks; the scorpion D And I wish Booth knew that Bones was doing it without protest because it was keeping Parker safe :

But good, and I continue to read :)
Miss Whoniverse chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
Oh noes D:

Reading on!
Kriti chapter 15 . 12/23/2008
loved it! absolutly fabulous!i loved the Bones/Parker interaction!looking forward for more from u...id love a sequal!great job!
i3parker chapter 15 . 12/21/2008
so the story is still great and all, but where is this sequel i hear about? just sayin.