Reviews for Remembrence
DarkEcoFreak chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Wow that was… angsty. I kinda liked it, but it's not my fav since I love JxK.
MikaHaeli8 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Okay, I'm naturally attracted to angst stories but this one hit me hard. The contrast between Jak and Keira as kids and then at that present moment when she reacts like that works - effective, well done. Regarding your author's note: How did Keira hurt Jak, or is this something you've interpreted?

Mika x
difficile chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Oh, I love Jak and Daxter. And I enjoyed this fic very much, and found myself sympathizing with Jak. I played the first game and thought they were cute together, but then played a bit of the second before moving to the third, where I definitely saw a change in Keira and her relationship with Jak. She seemed to have not wanted him to change - but people change, and she should realize that. Poor Jak, with the weight of the world on his shoulders...

I liked how you made up little experiences of the past they shared, and Daxter's little...interruptions. hehe.

The ending made me feel a bit sad. Jak needs a hug. ;.;
Javahna chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
This is a really great story, I just got a bit confused about who's point of view it was from at times. And you put the racing curtain instead of the racing garage methinks?

And just out of curiosity, when did Keira hurt Jak? Is this the conversation that you wrote about at the end? But whatever, nice story.
Jessica Frances chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
That was pretty good. I enjoyed this. I like to write this kinda of stuff myself...I just never get around to publishing it.