Reviews for Oh, Cousin Dearest
DragonyPhoenix chapter 10 . 11/5/2010
This was good. Significantly better than my first fic.
DragonyPhoenix chapter 8 . 11/5/2010
I feel bad for Amanda. She's on vacation and stuck in the hospital for two weeks. ;-(
DragonyPhoenix chapter 7 . 11/5/2010
I am curious about why two cars hit the cab. I had thought it was going to be a kidnapping at first but, if that was the original idea, it certainly didn't work out for them.
DragonyPhoenix chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
I like that he feel like it's his fault because that's so real. People tend to blame themselves, even when it doesn't make sense to.
DragonyPhoenix chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
I knew something was going to happen to her as soon as she said she'd take a cab.
DragonyPhoenix chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
I like this. You do a wonderful job of showing your characters as actual people. I don't know if that made sense, but what I mean is they're not all cardboardy.
DragonyPhoenix chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
"Aye, aye, aye. I'm your little butterfly" I don't know the song this refers to but nice job of using details to explain the character (showing vs telling)

"I have no idea if there really is such a restaurant on the strip called that, I made it up." chowhounds will give recommendations for good restraunts all across the country. That way you could use an actual restaurant. For future reference

OK, my first thought was "wow, she brought them all food", but then it was "wait, she remembered that list of who likes what just like that?" I totally couldn't do that but a childhood accident played havoc with my memory so that could just be me.

And nice job of playing the big boss so he doesn't kick her out.
DragonyPhoenix chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
"Okay this is my first CSI fic…ever. It will probably suck, but please be nice." This does not suck. It is dialog heavy, meaning you could have put in more descriptions, but is a good start to a story and, given that a bunch of people are just meeting, dialog-heavy does make some sense.

I'm enjoying it. I especially like the nicknames, it personalizes the characters.
Storm Elf chapter 6 . 4/5/2009
Greg is a horrible person! He just used his cousin's horrible car accident to try to get with Nick! "Yay! Maybe I can get with Nick now, oh yeah, I should probably check up on my cousin who is currenlty in the hospital after a terrible car accident that she wouldnt have been in if I haddnt blown her off to work. Maybe I should have asked off for the days she'd be visiting, but that would mean that I'd loose my chance to get with Nick. Oh yeah, it was worth it!"

*hugs* but Greg is still a horrible person
kids6hot2 chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
amanda is so funny. i can't wait to read the rest!
jumpingrooftops chapter 8 . 2/12/2009
i really really really like this story

great job. i like amanda (

i cant wait to read more.

update soon!

keep up the good work

xx em

peacelovemusicx3
Storm Elf chapter 8 . 2/9/2009
All I have to say is that it's about damn time!
Storm Elf chapter 7 . 9/27/2008
"I'll try to be quicker with chapter 8" we all see how well that worked...

Anyway, I am now fully addicted to CSI, and you need to write more and more and more because Nick and Greg do need to get together, preferably NOW. I know that you have at least one more chapter started, so I expect to be able to get a sneak peek.
kateg123 chapter 7 . 10/30/2007
Sorry I haven't reviewed sooner I have been away but I liked this chapter, I can so imagine Greg shrieking! Lol.

I can't wait to find out about the accident! Anyway I am loving the new flirtiness and blushing between Nick and Greg, they're so cute!

Can't wait until chapter 8 and thanks for another mention in ur an!

I do have a name chapter 7 . 10/23/2007