Reviews for In the Dark
vanillemilkshake chapter 15 . 2/9/2012
.. I will waiting patiently for the update.. Even it will took a little time... Hm...Shigure you're the best! Kureno... :'(
vanillemilkshake chapter 13 . 2/9/2012
I'm happy he was ok!.. But.. Somehow I smeel something bad will happend..
vanillemilkshake chapter 11 . 2/9/2012
You will never know how much I love you for writing this fic. Arrggghh*screamsinfrustation* poor Aya... I hope everything turns out well for him.. Akito made me... *chills*
RikuTakano chapter 15 . 12/11/2011
Very very nice save shigure
Stein chapter 15 . 8/3/2011
I liked, Is very good. I just hope to continue, it is worth
youkai chick supreme chapter 15 . 9/11/2009
AH! A well written, long, fic featuring my favorite pairing! Score! How lucky am I that I found this! Oh man, and they are both in love, no some unrequited angstfest of doom, like other fics I've read on them. Oh I love this and I do so hope you'll write more, I really hope so.

I love the idea of Aaya being deaf, so interesting. And Tori is affectionate, kinda, double score! And poor Kureno, even though I'm not crazy about him, you can't help but feel bad for him. Very nicely done. You really sucked me in. I love it.
Tuliharja chapter 15 . 7/13/2009
I read this whole thing in a afternoon and I must say I really like this fic! It's just so fantastic to see Hatori and Ayame together and how their relationship is deepening! So cute!

I also like the twist in this story, I can't wait to see what's really going with Akito and why he is so stressed out and angry than normally.

The way you've put up the trios relationship is really fantastic and it's also nice to notice Yuki's and Ayame's relationship is getting better.
fireywolfchild chapter 14 . 4/7/2009
Ah! Go Shigure!

Okay, so I just stumbled upon this story today, er yesterday actually, but whatever, I read the whole thing. I love it! The story is so original and riveting, i don't want to stop reading, please, oh please continue writing the story!

I hope and pray and wait to read more of this story!
Ganon XD chapter 14 . 4/3/2009
Oh beautifully, beautifully done :D I love how in depth you are with all the medical stuff it sounds all professional x3 aw! I love Hatori x Aya X3 Shigure's awesome too, love that dog X3

I'm glad Yuki and Aya are finally getting along too :3 that's always a plus lol.

Can't wait for another chapter! Sorry it's been so long since I've reviewed ''
Dana-Lith chapter 14 . 12/16/2008
sweet story, I can't wait to find out what happens next :)
torib0o chapter 14 . 12/7/2008

Go 'Gure, go 'Gure!

I love Ayame in this because he so tame and subdued but I like any story where the prospective uke is like especially if they're not really like that in their anime or manga.

I hope Ayame gets better kinda soon so he and tori can have some more time together...

kittyluv chapter 13 . 11/11/2008
I really like this so far. Hatori is one of my favs, and I can't help but have a soft spot for Aaya; he is my zodiac animal. Your story flows very well and has a great balance of action and diologue. I also like that you involved Kureno and even Rin too some point. Just becuase they weren't in the anime doesn't mean they should be forgotten! Keep it up!

Kirsti-Lee chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Great story, brilliant plot and i just wish it could go on forever! keep writing, you've got plenty of talent, no doubt!
Ganon XD chapter 13 . 10/29/2008
WOW. this story is amazing! from chapter 1 all the way through the detail was amazing! I love the story you made about Ayame that was really, really creative and got me extremely intrested :DD

Can't wait for more :3 hope there's an update soon X3
TheAlaythea chapter 13 . 10/11/2008
This series made me cry.. *sobs compulsively*. I normally don't like to read yaoi. However, this series is to good for my discrimination. Please keep on writing! I suggeast that you can have Kureno try to kill him or something and the series will end in some kind of Romeo and Juliet way. Maybe they'll end up in paradise? Or by some miracle he manages to recover. Then Hatori will erase his memories of the violent attack and everything and we have a vengeful Akito. THE WE MAKE A SEQUEL! YAY~!