Reviews for Damnit Simon
trek-grrrl chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Very nice, liked it a lot! You captured their characters beautifully.
Twinnerd28 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Absolutely loved it! Great job! :)
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
This is a sweet SK fic. I loved it. People complain amd say they had no chemistry most of which I think is just people saying that because sean is gay. However I loved the sweetness and the awkwardness of SK. I'm said we never got to really see how they planned to build them up. I loved all of Simons awkward attempts of flirting with her but at the same time trying to distance himself. To me SK worked wether most people agree or not.
Dragonfly chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
When i saw the "raped" seen i was like O_o then i just burst into laughter. Your writting is Awsome. And so is the show.
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Now this sounded more like I wanted the episode to happen! :o) Nice story, really - very nice :o))
LaLa chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Absolutely LOVE it!
thetreasure11 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This story is just about the sweetest thing in the whole 'verse. Kaylee is so shiny! You got her just right!
Marie King chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
What a wonderfully written story. Now that is WHAT SHOULD OF HAPPENED between Simon and Kaylee in Objects in Space! I really hope you think about writing more stories like this :) You are really good at capturing Kaylee and Simon's feelings :)
Kenshin13 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I am actually new to Firefly and only finished the 14 episodes yesterday. I really enjoyed the slow build of Kaylee and Simon's relationship and thought you made this "episode" even better with your additions. Great writing and great work!
Monica McWintorg chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
loved it :D This is exactly how it should have happened!
unlock.your.heart chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I liked this. it was nice, shiny and oh-so fluffy at times!
Gone But Not Forgotten chapter 1 . 2/11/2008

It took me three days though!
choclytgremlins chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Aw...that was adorable! Glad to see a fic where Simon finally gets some.
JessMess chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
this was an awesome story!
Irishlass18 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
I love this! Thank you so much for sharing! It was absolutely awesome!