Reviews for Ten Things I Did After Watching Signs
TheLegends4 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
This is the useful stuff they should teach you at boot camp! XD
AnimeGamerChic117 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Oh god. You took it worse than I did.
Master-Roku chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I wish i would have thought of this.
Jacob14 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
there's been some strange reports lately about aliens, have you guys heard about it?
Sofia10Soccer chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This is bloody brilliant. I approve.
Mrs.1DJessup chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Whoa! This was made many years ago, but I just found it now. Signs is one of my favorite movies ever! I'm in love with aliens! This was to freaking funny! I was rolling on the floor when I read number 4. You should do more of these. Bi!

Sincerely,

Girl who LOVES your story!
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I'm glad I'm not the only onw ho did all that. I thought I was paranoid.
Anya O'Field chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
When i first saw Signs I was scared of the aliens second time i told myself to think the aliens were something else and that helped with the fear. third time i jump a little when i see the aliens but i tell myself this is just a movie nothing to be afraid of I now own a copy of the movie and have yet to watch it and have a reaction to the aliens. Hopefully now that I'm older i wont be afraid.
The Last Umbreon chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
What exactly are your 'extraterrestrial invasion drills' like?
Scatty chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
ahahahahahahahaha this is hilarious! i did at least half of these after seeing Signs for the first time (though my dad refused me access to proper wood to board up my window .)
Anna Lee chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
It's like ur parinoid!
PerryRocks- Wolf Warrior chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
OMG I would do the same thing, but my mom would kill me if I demolished her garden. (It's about as tall as two kindergardeners! XD Not a good place for a crop circle )
Eques Pirate chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Haha, I did at least three of these after I saw Signs the first time! Just watched it again today; awesome movie! Nice list. XD
na chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
o.k what was that all about you are crazy
Friendly Neighborhood Vampire chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Hillarious! When I read this I thought it was going to be stupid, but this was just too funny! I am practicly choking on my own laughter!