Reviews for Beautiful Rescue
Kimmily chapter 15 . 11/7/2014
I hate that he doutes her feelings towards him... it's what he did in the book aswell I know and i hated it there too. Of course this is part of your story for a reason I persume. Good job holding character - they are consistent in there behavioure.
Kimmily chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
It's definitly a sad story. You're right at least Edward is there to help her. Though I find it confusing that you keep using different names to refer to her abuser.
MarilynBaby chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Dude, there are no periods indicating the end of your dialogue. Sure when you have the characters ask questions, "Are you alright?" for example there is a question mark indicating that it is indeed a question but with simple sentences like "Bella you should have been better" or "Oh yea sure bells" there is no period. I really wanted to read this because I thought the premise has real promise and the summary was great but I really can't. Punctuation is the basis for all things writing, it's elementary. Seriously, you learn it in elementary school. I hate that this is sounding like a flame but it's just that nothing bugs me more than a writer who has promise but makes mistakes like this.
MaryAliKent chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This seems like a great idea for a story. My favorite kind! Rescues...
I think you just need a touch of editing :)
Good luck w your writings!
Sparven chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Try a spelling program on your computer. I cant read anymore.
CarlitosLover chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Its weird because my ex boyfriend was named Andrew and he tried raping me and would talk about abusing me. But he was the one to move away not me o.o
Ivyforever chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
good story
Joie Cullen chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
The dog thing was great! I liked the way you put that in this story sort of showing how everyone knows what abuse looks like, except when it's someone really close to them. Like their own daughter... Charlie will figure it out soon enough, and when he does... He and Edward will be forming a line!
Joie Cullen chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
I'm liking this so far. Poor Bella, I kind of hope Edward finds him and tears him to shreds!
Fee-Sha16 chapter 25 . 11/27/2010
Kemq chapter 25 . 3/3/2010
wonderfull story i realy injoyed it
fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night chapter 25 . 10/9/2009
that was an awesome story
EmmG92 chapter 16 . 8/20/2009
I did not like Rosalie's comment about this: "She needs to accept it and get over it".

Sure, you can accept a rape, but you never get over it. . It's stuck with you from the moment it started, even though it's accepted.
blazey021 chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
hey! well i just wanted to say that i am really enjoying your little story but all the grammatical errors are bugging the crap out of me! ...maybe for future reference? ]
nise7465 chapter 25 . 5/21/2009
Sorry to see this come to an end, but you closed it up nicely for us.