Reviews for Anything
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
"...knowing me I’d look down, forget what it was, freak out, and not realize what was going on until after one humiliating trip to the ER!”

OMG! ROFLMAO! That is hysterical! Seriously, that brought me to tears! Thank you so much for giving me the best laugh in I don't even know when!
BrenShorter chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
you know i would very much like there to be a sequal or somthing like that to this...it would be nice to know whether he found the spray, what happened in the shower,...what "Special" thing lindsay was gonna do...yea i think u should write another one
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
LOL... I'll do anything with Danny... Loved this... Great short...

JENNIFER
sparkyCSI chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Nice!
Moriel21 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
You. Are. Brilliant. Holy Hotness Batman! Lol! I LOVED it! This is the perfect eppy tag for what was an already great D/L scene! :D

I love that Danny blushes so much more now and I can totally picture Linds' "sex eyes" and him getting all cute and red! Lol!

And this line...this is so very true for D/L! It's L-O-V-E! :D

"He felt Lindsay coming before she spoke. He had an innate ability to sense her presence. He noticed it a while ago – sometimes he could feel her eyes on him. With anyone else, it would creep him out a bit, but he liked the idea that she just couldn’t keep her eyes off of him."

And D/L in the showers...*Melt...Swoon!* Wowza! :D

Brilliantly written hon, totally! :D
biancapj chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
This was awesome! I loved every minute of it. DL are just plain love. :D
Tricia dSC chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Oh my gosh, this was so funny!

Everything Danny was worrying about were the same things my friend and I thought up when I told him about the whole spray-on condom thing. Really... how *does* that work? [I googled it and I found no real info!]

I loved it, moreso because it reflects the light-heartedness DL is starting off with in the season. I hope they'll be more wonderful moments like that!
dustie-snark chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
I love the way you write! This was an especially great find after watching the premiere. Thanks for sharing! :p
Chelliyah chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
heheh i love it! lol i love the awkwardness Danny has about the spray hehe u captured it perfectly! :D and i love the ending, where he is all for the spray! excellent job! :D
JenP1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
'I'm not spraying that on my test tube...' Thank you for writing that! It made me laugh so hard!
ImaSupernaturalCSI chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Tee hee, tee hee, tee hee. I LOVE IT.
Kegel chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
That was really funny. So good.
dutchtreat chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
LOL this was so funny. I just knew that someone would write something about that hilarious DL scene. And I'm with Danny - How do you take it off?

A great welcome back to a great (DL) season!
serenity2bliss chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
The moment the word 'spray-on condom' left Lindsay's mouth and Danny's funny reaction to it, i knew you're gonna pick up on that and create one post-ep fic over it! And boy, you did not dissappoint, honey! ;)

This is great, especially Danny's sudden eager to give the condom a shot. lol!
justawritier chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
. That scence was so awsome. I hope we'll get lots of D/L moments this season :)