Reviews for When September Ends
Sammycharley-22 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
wow... just wow that song ha sheen one of my favorites since i was 5 and this was amazing

This is my new life :)))
skittlesrayne chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
beautiful work of art

now let me go dry my tears and eat a whole carton of ice cream to feel better!
AnimeMandi22 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
omg you made me cry and that's hard to do so you deffinitly did a great story
JennBenn3148 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I can't even see my computer screen through the tears in my eyes so if theres typos I'm teribly sorry but its all your fault...that was amazingly beautiful...horribly tragic but amazingly beautiful...I loved it so much...I need to go off on a hunt for a box of tissues now...
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
*licks lips* m that was delicious!

xD

it's a shame I can't draw though... T.T i had the BEST mental imagery throughout... ;P
Topaz.Emerald.Onyx.Sexy chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
That was so sad yet so great! I loved it. You have a feel for Harry and Draco and have made another fanfic relationship I can obsess over. Thank you so much. Great story.
Trien chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Is it normal that I'm crying?

I'm just speakless.

I didn't know people could write a story beautiful like that.

I loved it.

I'm still crying.

Thank you for giving me such a good story.

Trien

PS: sorry for my bad English, I'm Belgian.
Darkamber8828 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
That..was..beautiful...WAH!
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
That was wonderful! I'm glad they were reunited!
Moretta chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Oh... so sad.

I actually cried at the end, with Draco, for Draco.

And the song I'm listening to is depressing too, and the tears won't stop.

I'm sorry, really, that's got nothing to do with the story.

The saddest bit in the story was when Draco, heartbroken, crushed, hysteric Draco, asked Hermione why Harry wouldn't wake up. I could hear his voice breaking in my head, merely a whisper, a breath, feel his tears along with my own, salty and sincere, and I couldn't shake off the feeling of someone watching me, crying with me, but there's no one there.

Draco, never let Harry go, even if the world says he won't know. Especially because the world says so.

I think this is more than deserving of fanart, but as I am... er... "artistically challenged", I cannot draw anything for you.

But I'd love to see any pictures of those who can!

Lots of love,

Moretta
Annicka chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Seriously, I would definately do fanart for this. But alas, I've lost my tablet so I can't. I would suggest though that whoever does do it, should do the kiss when they're reunited at the end. Make the edges look like earth peeling away and have a bright light encasing them. That's just what I wanted to draw though. Anyways, you're doing good, keep it up.
Imotou Sama chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Oh god it's so fcuking sad. (:

I love angsty stories
Mecha Eternal Angel 11 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Thank you so much for writing this story! I love really morbid stuff, and that's kind of rare with HPDM fanfics.
Streaming Radiant Fire chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
That was only...ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING THINGS I HAVE EVER READ! It was so great! TWO THUMBS UP AND A BIG TOE!
jinjin9208 chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
SO truly beautifully written! I totally loved it..

I wished I could draw cuase if I could I can just imagine these wonderful and painful moments in Harry and Draco Life!

GREAT JOB!

P.s Thank the Skys that they ended up together..even if It was in a sad way...cause I would have cried even harder!..

any way!

thanks for writing such a GREAT story!