Reviews for Monsters Don't Cry
Magin22 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Hey loved this story. A little spelling error with the first "untie" being "unite". But otherthan that it was epic. You should so do a second chap is the whole thing from pietro's pov. It is just as great how it is though.( but if you like the pietro pov part but don't want to write it someone else could)
Citizenjess chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I really liked this; Wanda is suitably rage-y, and given her plotting in the series, it's not a far cry to see her taking he anger out on Pietro for their father's transgressions. In particular, the bit about how Pietro cries quietly and won't ever really make any loud pronouncements about his self-worth the way Wanda does was really significant. Mostly, I wanted to compliment you on the story, but I also wanted to admit that I wrote a bit of an homage to it using the same basic concept (though I think the end result is quite different). I'm posting it up on ff-dot-net now; no pressure to read/care, of course, but I thought you might appreciate knowing that your 'fic made a big impression. :)
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Oh... my, how did you write that? It was so powerful and intense. And a little scary ;)

I love the insight into Wanda's troubled mind, how she reaches her emotional state at the end, and the contrasts between different members of the family - including her thoughts on how having a lackey likens her to her father. That's an interesting take on her lone-wolf attitude, and I like it. I think you did Pietro really well too. Usually when I read fics with him in, he seems either too apathetic or too sentimental. This was just perfect.

Marvellous!
MadroxMR chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Very good characterization fic. A bit dark, but oh so good. I think you got the twins nailed perfectly. Wanda with her demonstrative nature, would probably have tried something like this. And I think the tears analogy worked really well in showing how different they really were.
Dark-Purple chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Wanda is one mean drunk

vary well writen I liked it
HinHin chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
...That made me cry alittle.

Stupid Pietro..

I love Wanda too ;-;!

Not the love where your in love love love..

I actually loved her character I mean. x3

But I guess the lesson is to Forgive and ...Try to forget...

No matter how much of a wuss they are.
Blood Red Kisses chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This was simply...pure, undiluted genius. This was amazing! It's so sad, so emotional! You can feel the pain from both parties, both of their wants and needs, their fear, their regrets! It's amazing! It's frightening how violent Wanda got, but it's so in character! For both of them! And I'm glad for Wanda's realization at the end! It's all so amaing! Great job!
Kempe chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Wow that was neat. It's hard to find people who can write Scarlet Witch well, and even harder to find someone who can write a serious Quciksilver, let alone in the same story. It was sad but true, Pietro doesn't have the will to fight his father, it doesn't mean he's bad, not even nessisarily weak, hwas a kid, one who hoped his father was right. You got both their point of veiws across beautifully and the story was well written. Thanks for making my afternoon, and for giving a somewhat fresh point of veiw on their realationship that still makes logical sense.

S.A.I
Akito Souma chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Aw, this was sad! It was interesting to see what might have happened between them before Wanda's memories were erased. And it was really cool to see how you had Wanda kind of end up forgiving Pietro in this story. Good job with everything!
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
This was...wow. I've always loved reading sibling angst, and this just gave it in spades. You did a really good job with this story.
KichigaiKairu chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
OMG, i love this story. Very dark, very angsty. awesome. I love it. so much _
Muria chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Eep! Wanda's very... IC, I think. It's really sad that she's hurting so much, but so much sadder still that she hurt Pietro... And he still tried to be concerned after it all...

Very powerful writing.
Quicksilver05 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Um, Wow I eel bad for Pietro because well he is my favorite character but otherwise its a great story.
Ebon Hush chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Ouch!

pshycho is right! Damn... I like the way you paint the difference between the two, the way he cries and the way she does.

This was painfully beautiful and I now want to write an incest piece... hmm... Does that make me weird?

Anyway... I'll just go and NOT have a beer.

Ebon Hush
Lady Red Darkness chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Wow, that was awesome! A drunken Wanda is a very scary Wanda. I was getting a little nervous when she was cutting Pietro, REALLY! I honestly never thought Wanda could be anymore violent but you sure proved me wrong. I really liked the end with Pietro asking her to lie down and leaving, I wasn't expecting that. This was an excellent one shot!

BTW, I don't know if you care or not but I just wanted tell you that I did one(well one in color and one in just pencil-same pic) Jonda piece and posted it on deviantART (I'm under the same name).

Now I'm drawing John/Wanda Fanart because of you. :P

I made some sort a reference to you (Didn't use your name or the title of your story because I didn't know how you would feel about that). I just wrote that I read 'an awesome fanfic'. But if you like I could write your name and fic title. The title of my picture 'Jonda in color'.

Keep up the awesome work!,

LadyRedDarkness