Reviews for Phantom of the Concert Hall
ladalum1167 chapter 11 . 6/24/2012
I had to write a review even though i've already read this ..at least i think this is part that i've already read.. i'm not so sure anymore which means that now i'm going to have to go back to the beginning and start reading again. I know that POTCH ended and you started a continuation (Stardom) and that you were going to combine them but i still think you should keep them separate. Just an idea is all. Oh and maybe you could email me updates to Stardom? ;) ... anyways .. i loved the chapter .. Sincerely, Willis (a devoted reader and fan of your writing)
dori chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
Hi! I love your story and tried to read the unedited version on , but didn't see that you updated to this chapter. Have you completed the same updates to ?
RentFan27 chapter 11 . 6/16/2012
Welcome back! I missed this story!
ladysimone3 chapter 11 . 6/16/2012
Woo-hoo! A new chapter! And the plot thickens...

Funny thing is, I was just re-reading this story a few days ago and thought to myself I wished you would update. And now you have.

I just love this story, and I *love* your Erik-so commanding, imposing, sexy... Erik the rock star. Yummy, just yummy. Can't wait to see what happens when they return to Paris!
Wicked Winter chapter 11 . 6/16/2012
OK. I literally just spazzed over this update. You don't even know how excited I was over it. I shouted out loud and get the weirdest looks. I'm excited to see what happens next.
Shadow of the Red Rose chapter 11 . 6/16/2012
That was really really really really awesome. Please continue to update. I wil try to wait patiently.
RentFan27 chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
COME BACK!
Vivian chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
Please update it is really good.
Timeflies chapter 10 . 7/9/2011
Very intense chapter in many ways. Christine has her reverie with Erik broken by Alex and her fear for Meg takes over. Erik will settle this score. More please.
TheTamster chapter 10 . 7/6/2011
Yay, finally an update! Loved the bathtub scene, those are always the hardest to write, aren't they. I hope Meg will be okay and I can't wait to see what Erik will do to Alex. Update soon!
ladalum1167 chapter 10 . 6/26/2011
As always you write the best scenes :D Can't wait for the next one.. even though i know whats going to happen (hehe) it still surprises me. You really know how to captivate you audience.
RentFan27 chapter 10 . 6/26/2011
Welcome back! Congrats on getting married, and don't stress anymore!

On a selfish note-more please!
Isis Nocturne chapter 10 . 6/26/2011
Woo-hoo! You updated again! Great new chapter, and I love the tenderness between Erik and Christine!
Ischemia chapter 9 . 5/16/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter! One of the best fan fictions i've ever read that's an AU. You are fantastic! keep it up!
PassionateLover15 chapter 9 . 9/10/2010
Great story. I can't wait to see how you continue this story. Please update soon!