Reviews for Wait! I'm marrying who?
The Sharingan Wielder chapter 23 . 8/16/2014
Hey there! I finished reading this story yesterday, and I decided to leave a review since I enjoyed reading it. I LOVE SasuSaku even though it might never happen so I've read a lot of fanfics about them and this is definitely one of the nicer ones. Naruto's "speech" when he became Hokage made me laugh so much and that scene in which Sasuke thought that his son's hair color was pink was EPIC. I also liked it when Sasuke decided to name his daughter after Keiko because, after all, she did save his life. My answer to your question about Naruto and Naruto Shippuden is that I'm really not sure. They're both really nice. Naruto had more humor and Shippuden has more depth, if you know what I mean. And to answer your other question about who's better between Naruto and Sasuke, my personal favorite character is Sasuke. Although Naruto is pretty awesome too. And for the rest of your questions, in my opinion: turkey has more fat than chicken; cats are better pets than dogs; and Batman is wayyy cooler and smarter than Superman. Right. So, I'll read the sequel to this story as soon as I can.
kiko280 chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
Lol! Killed someone with a pingpong ball!
kiko280 chapter 10 . 12/12/2013
Wait wat! So sasuke knew he has nightmares and use it to his advantage?! Lolz
Guest chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
'valiance and quick thinking.'..
more like 'violence and quick temper' LOL
no, this is a positive coment, I laugh so hard that I fell from my chair clutching my stomach reading this chapter.
this officially my favourite chapter hohoho XD
Darkmikoangel12 chapter 23 . 8/29/2013
HAY I'm a shippuden fan and besides if u don't think its cool jst remember that ur story is when they older so

Cha
Chow
T.P
Ja ne!
xoigoi.labang chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This is the most favorite couple of mine! I love it and thank you for your beautiful work! Enjoy this story so much!
DiamondDreams789FIFi chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
:) love the gaara thing
another.creative.lover chapter 22 . 9/29/2012
:D OMIGOD KEIKO!
Her legend lives on.
And it also means "obedient child." Which is way cool for an Uchiha.
another.creative.lover chapter 21 . 9/29/2012
Mission kill Itachi: Completed
Mission Revive Clan: Hell Yeah
Mission Confess to Sakura: Completed… to some extent.
HAHAHAHA. OMIGOD.

Naruto and his swearing in ceremony as Hokage. XD "What this hot coat needs... is an equally hot woman." Smooth man. I love him so much. 3
another.creative.lover chapter 20 . 9/29/2012
WHOO HOO! KEIKO IS SO AWESOME!
She's so great. :) She could become their adopted daughter, too...

Unfortunately, I have a feeling her Kekkei Genkai is going to kill her.
another.creative.lover chapter 19 . 9/29/2012
OH. MY. GOD.
... Keiko's gonna help break him out.
Come on, beh-beh. Let's do this so that Sasuke gets to go home with Sakura.
... of course I don't know what'll happen to Keiko then, but if she gets killed, I might go ape-sh*t. o_o
another.creative.lover chapter 18 . 9/29/2012
Oh. My. God. o_o

(whistles) Go, Hinata! She's got that princess blood in her; even though she's gentle and pure and kind, she knows when to use discipline and when to speak the truth, like a true queen.
I find that admirable, and I like that about her. Especially the way you make her in your story. _

Now then. Let's see how Sasuke gets to escape. :D
another.creative.lover chapter 17 . 9/29/2012
"Uhhh…" Tsunade gulped "Training?"

"Yeah! We were developing a new jutsu…. for wrestlers!"

"Sumo wrestlers!" the Hokage quickly added.
HAHAHAHAHA, OMIGOD. XD Gosh, that conversation between Tsunade and her apprentice just makes me all warm and fluffy inside. :3

AND OMIGOD.
THAT CHICK WHO REMINDS SASUKE OF SAKURA IS SO NICE. :D "Congrats on the nice catch."
Chyeah. You bet your cinnamon bread. XD
another.creative.lover chapter 16 . 9/29/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHH, THEY DID IT, THEY DID IT! (jumps up and down)
* v * Success!

I'm more of a dog person. :) They are super fun and super cute. w
another.creative.lover chapter 15 . 9/29/2012
Oh dear Lord, so much irony. x_x It's like a love web.

GAHH, SASUKE, WHAT YOU DO TO OUR HEARTS! x_x I was so into that.
AND GIRLS CAN BE ON TOP TOO, SHANNARO! *_* (watches as Sakura thrashes him around like a fish) XD
1,016 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »