Reviews for 30 Wounds
Odon chapter 15 . 2/15/2011
This was good, and really explored the various facets of the Triela/Hillshire relationship.
PrincessGarnet17 chapter 15 . 12/2/2009
AWESOME. pure awesome-ness. i love triela and your story portrayed her and hillshire in a different light than the anime. i love it!
kukumalu01 chapter 15 . 11/7/2009
Whoa, this story is intense! I wish you'd more reception to it - it deserves some prize. Great job sticking to the characters.
mizgardenia21 chapter 15 . 9/29/2009
Nice, Triela is my favorite so double score! And I've always found the interactions between her and Hillshire so interesting. She's pretty multi faceted :)
Calbob chapter 15 . 9/14/2009
Excellent work. I really liked this, I am a big fan of gsg.

15 more wounds coming?
Kiskaloo chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
You have captured the essence of Triela and Hillshire's relationship exceptionally well, giving voice and definition to things Yu Aida has generally only hinted at in his own work.

And that you do so with just a handful of words each time makes it all the more impressive. Well done.
Danjo3 chapter 14 . 8/25/2008
Your last two installments weren’t quite up to the same level of your previous work, but they are interesting reads none the less.

I’m delighted to see that you are continuing this project and look forward to reading more.
Windaerie chapter 14 . 8/19/2008
As always, very beautiful work! Please continue to update!
IcarusT chapter 12 . 3/9/2008
:) I enjoyed this. Hope you update soon! Triela and Hillshire are a great team and this captured that perfectly.
Windaerie chapter 12 . 1/15/2008
Beautiful collection-please continue to write! You've really captured the spirit between Triela and Hillshire wonderfully. _
bebopdebris chapter 12 . 12/25/2007
I really like your stories. I love Triela and Hillshire as a couple , friends, the whole bit. The dynamics between the two you've captured wonderfully. And with a promise of 30 chapter, I'll definitely have this story on a watch. ]]
Wileama chapter 12 . 12/10/2007
I'm sorry to say that nine came away a little flat for me. Lacked that emotional connection that some of your other chapters have had. However you got right back up with chapter ten. It gave me a good laugh, and was a great read. Chapters 11, and 12 didn't quite meet the high water mark of the earlier chapters, but still very good.
Batson84 chapter 12 . 12/9/2007
A very fine collection of Hillshire and Triela stories. 'Nuff said.
deckman chapter 12 . 12/6/2007
I have enjoyed your series so far, your writing is pretty easy to read - no glaring spelling or grammar errors that woudl get in the way of an in-depth look at the relationship between an interesting pair of fratello.

One thing I am not keen on is the shortness of the chapters, but I am guilty of that myself, so I can't really say much. Since you seem to be doing individual scenes, too, it is sometimes hard to stretch them once you have shown what you wanted to show and said waht you wanted to say.

I look forward to your next installment!
Girl With The Dandelion chapter 12 . 12/6/2007
Great chapter! I love them together so much, and I have recently begun the manga, on book 5, and there's alot of hope within those pages. Keep up the great work!