Reviews for 9, 3, 1
swimmergirl22 chapter 1 . 3/1
This was a quality work of writing. I hope you are proud.
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
So I thought I wanted to pretend Fred lived but this was a nice direction. It was sweet, and I cried a bit again about Fred, but it had a beautiful romance. I've never read a HGCW story and I find that I like it. Or at least your version. Others may have butchered it. Though I'll always mourn the loss of Fred. J.K. really crushed my heart in that last book.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Awwwwww! I love Hermione and Charlie together!
bellachaos chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
This was beautiful. You used Hermione's voice to show all the best parts of the Weasely family. Great job.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Fancied Fred beyond all reason...
Not the point, but I was crying over him, so, yeah...
Opposites chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This is utterly amazing. I was tearing up with the mentions of Fred and the "what ifs" because there's so many, and it was all just fantastic
Multitaskmom chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
How about Harry, you didn't say anything about Harry?
meisy chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I do believe that this is one of the loveliest stories I've ever read! Fantastic work!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
interesting idea and I loved the line "and found forever with Charlie"
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
super sweet
RainThestral93 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Beautifully crafted piece of writing! I especially liked the way you summarised Hermione's relationship with each of the Weasley boys - and your depiction of Hermione and Charlie was lovely, just how I pictured him. Thank you for such an excellent story - Beth
TheTinyestOne chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This is amazing XD
Lossie chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
After reading this mesmerizing, incredible story I've only one question to ask: can I translate it to Polish (with your nickname and a link to the original story, of course) and publish it? I think that many of my fellow Potter fans in Poland will be more than happy to read this story. It's so heart warming and full of love!

You managed to picture the perfect Weasleys - just how I imagined them while I's reading the books - and at the same time you made a romance between Hermione and Charlie sort of a natural thing, you know. And the mentioning of Fred's feelings for Mione and those stolen kisses and moments they shared were just the right thing to do. They just felt right. I'm a huge fan of Fremione, so it was a nice addition. :)

I hope you'll write to me about this whole translation thing. :)

Best regards,

Lossie :)
Lazybelle chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Wooohooo!Loving the story! Perfectly written,you have captured each Weasley and Hermione perfectly! Lazybelle