Reviews for Divided Loyalties
frenchfredo chapter 4 . 1/23/2008
ow!
frenchfredo chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
excellent! A little bit gore can't hurt right... Liked the nurse, quick recover, no histery, good girl. And talking about good girls, this, "They were still in their FBI suits, though now looking a bit rumpled from the frenzied drive in the car. He was going to have to wash, wax and then beg her forgiveness for treating her so roughly. He might have to take her to the movies.",,LOL
frenchfredo chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
oh, not as if it would be the first time they'd deal with a missing heart...
frenchfredo chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
oh, yes yes, great start, feels like i'm really gonna enjoy this one!
Rinne chapter 7 . 12/4/2007
Fantastic.
Kumaproogey chapter 7 . 11/19/2007
Good, unique premise. I liked how you characterized Dean during the beginning of his year to live, very true to the character. You characterized the brothers pretty well

Calling the gun Marigold was a bit confusing, but I figured it out.

Nice twist w/ the ghost looking for his sister.

I was a little confused during Chapter 6 when they were talking to the doctor & the man who Dean had shot. In fact, I found the whole of chapter 6 to be confusing, I'm not quite sure what was going on & what they were talking about. I had a hard time following the conversations & determining who was speaking.
EagleGirl6 chapter 7 . 11/11/2007
This was really great. Sorry I was so lax and belated in reviewing, but I never forgot this was waiting for me. I loved the twist of why Mel was killing people and that it turned out to be a sibling bond driving the plot.

I wouldn't have known that you shortened it if you hadn't said that, but you shouldn't base your writing on your fickle reviewers! We love every word even when we don't show it properly. I could have used more interaction between Mel and the boys, it was really cute (in a homicidal way I guess). Oh, and how funny - Harmony and Melody!

See you next time round, thanks so much for posting this:)

Kelly
Jensen chapter 7 . 10/31/2007
Excellent stuff - read them all now. Can't wait for more. Read your Dark Angels too - need more of them aswell.

Put BIG spoiler warnings if you do anything for season 3, some of us int he UK have only got half way through 2nd season (I cheated and got the DVDs but there are others).

I think we get season 3 in March...*sigh* How we suffer :-)
Jemnezmy chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
very enjoyable!

(is unable to contol excitement anymore)

OH HELL YEAH!

The new season of Supernatural is finally here!
kwater chapter 7 . 10/10/2007
I’m almost certain I was adopted. It would explain the lack of charm in the other males in the family. I so loved this line and this story. Thanks - K
kwater chapter 5 . 10/10/2007
Crap didn't expect that.. and I'll tell you now had you made it longer I would have been in heaven.. moving on - K
kwater chapter 4 . 10/10/2007
I'm such a sucker for your stories.. love the length, the action, the banter and the emotion, this one is perfect example. Moving on I can't wait to find out what's going on - K
kwater chapter 3 . 10/10/2007
he he he.. love the gore. Also, Great line "He was going to have to wash, wax and then beg her forgiveness for treating her so roughly. He might have to take her to the movies."

Loving this story, thanks for the read - K
inzane73 chapter 7 . 10/5/2007
I always like how there is a nice finality to your stories. Even if everything is not resolved, there is a moment when they learn how to deal.

Interesting how you interpreted the Weasel-OutDead-Sam clause to the deal. I never took it that literally, that even reading a little research would be a deal breaker. Could be some interesting moments with that.

I like how this story has Sam thinking about right and wrong, and how far he is willing to go to save Dean, and what kind of collateral damage is acceptable in the fight to save Dean's soul.

Poor Sammy. I'm sensing Season 3's gonna be a little rough on him.

Inzane
inzane73 chapter 6 . 10/5/2007
I so like it when Dean gets judgemental and self-righteous. It's like he has no comprehension of people who are not willing to give up what he has given up for family, because there is no other possibility to Dean.

The end, where Mel tells Sam to do what he has to when the time comes, and Sam agrees, I had a flashback to season 1, where Sam said "you're my brother, and I'd die for you..." It makes me wonder how far Sam will go to save Dean.

Oh, and I loved this line: “You’re kinda harshing the whole beautiful moment here, Sam.” Dean No-Chick-Flick-Moments Winchester. Gotta love it!

Inzane