Reviews for Divided Loyalties
Ciya chapter 7 . 10/4/2007
Chair Olympics? I wanna see the pictures.
JoyofReading chapter 7 . 10/4/2007
Good ending! I liked this story. Can't wait to read something else from you. Oh and I hope you remembered what was on Thursday night it could have been important.
Stand In Girl chapter 7 . 10/4/2007
Excellent! Great end; I can definitely see there being episodes like this in the coming season. Not ghosts reclaiming body parts, necessarily, but new cases and a lot of drama going on in between work and research. Really loved it!
Relativity1953 chapter 7 . 10/4/2007
“But not in pain, not torment, not because of me! I don’t want that!”

“I don’t want it either!” Dean bellowed, drawing Sam up short. “But I want you safe more, ok?”

perfection!
Xdaisy chainX chapter 7 . 10/4/2007
awesome awesom awesome...loved this fic to bits, wicked cool storyline and brilliant writing. so cool :D

loved the end chapter there, little angsty and then nose dive back into banter mode. wicked

anywho, awesome fic, big ol' basket of cookies for you!

XsarahX

now alls you have to do is start a new one :D
Savage Shade chapter 7 . 10/4/2007
A most excellent brotherly moment. We used to conduct the Lounge Room Olympics when we were kids, it's only because of the pole-vault event that I know it's possible to simultaneously put your leg through the tv and your head through the wall, it was so awesome. Good conclusion, by the by.
pandora jazz chapter 7 . 10/3/2007
I enjoyed your story. You do such a good job with the brothers.

I really loved this chapter though. I wasn't expecting the brothers to discuss the deal and with Dean being tired, his reaction to the computer, Sam's concern, his thoughts and failure to promise he wouldn't try anything.

Wow.

Than you made us smile as the brothers remembered the Chair Olympics.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Here's hoping that Dean/Sam find a way out of the deal and we don't hate the new women and if we do Kripke makes them disappear.

Until next time, take care.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 7 . 10/3/2007
That was inspired, Dean's reaction to the article. Hadn't thought of it but it makes perfect sense. Also, nice full circle to the themes of your story, too, and your usual great (esp. Dean) lines. I especially love the Brangelina one and the chair olympics bit (and the fact Dean knows to call them Brangelina says something right there!). Very satisfying ending.
Amy chapter 7 . 10/3/2007
Aww. A bonding moment at the end. I like that. Poor Dean. He's so scared what will happen if the deal is broken, but also about if it isn't. Sam feeling the same way. You really drummed up the tension and all the different feelings there. Good job.
TraSan chapter 7 . 10/3/2007
First of all, I loved Dean's reaction to the Crossroads article.

Loved Sam's concern AND the fact that he had considered tricking Dean into breaking the deal and discarded it (at least for now).

And really loved Sam's final sentiment:

"They weren’t safe yet. But they would be. He’d see to it."

Great Story!
DarkMiserie chapter 7 . 10/3/2007
fantastic ending!
lauriena chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
as a slightly plump nurse i would like to point out that scrubs while doing nothing for the figure give everyone a great looking butt

interesting start, like dean and sam on the death and dying subject
Xdaisy chainX chapter 6 . 10/3/2007
wow, awesome almost ending. loved it! mel was totally evil...but in a sad kind of avenging way. mae it easy to sympathise with her.

wicked, loved the storyline and loved the fic to bits!

update soon!

XsarahX
K Hanna Korossy chapter 6 . 10/3/2007
Some great snarky lines from Dean here-I especially love the little riff on being beautiful-and a really creative idea. I didn't figure it out until it was all explained. And a personal link to the boys, too: cool story!
JoyofReading chapter 6 . 10/3/2007
Good chapter. So they saved the damsel in distress and Melody got her revenge. Nice. I like what she said to Sam and Dean too.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »