Reviews for Divided Loyalties
TraSan chapter 6 . 10/2/2007
This line was SO Dean:

“Maybe she’s just stunned. You know. By our beauty.”

Your banter between the boys at the end was priceless. And I loved Sam's certainty that he would do what he needed to do when the time came.

(c:
pandora jazz chapter 6 . 10/2/2007
So my guess was wrong, not twins. But that is the fun of mysteries isn't it, try to figure them out and you do an excellent job of throwing twists into your stories.

I'm glad that you didn't have Dean kill Travis. Seemed more fitting that the ghost do it, though it did kill alot of innocent people to get there. But than how far is one willing to go to save a loved one? Even Sam saving his big brother.

Love the way you write the dialogue between the brothers, you do such a good job.

Thanks for the update.

Until tomorrow.
Tididooo chapter 6 . 10/2/2007
"Maybe she’s just stunned. You know. By our beauty." Hahaha! loved it, so Dean!
Savage Shade chapter 6 . 10/2/2007
'twas a fair chapter. Slightly disturbing, with the whole kidnapping for organ theft thing, at least he wasn't planning on selling the excess I guess...? Looking forward to the wrap up, good work.

“Maybe she’s just stunned. You know. By our beauty.” *snicker*
Stand In Girl chapter 6 . 10/2/2007
Awesome! Truly amazing. Loved the Travis-trying-to-save-his-sister bit, and especially adored the way Dean asked him if he'd even considered himself a donar. Comparing sibling relationships again, I see! But again, it's lovely. The ghosts parting words were nice, too, and Dean's snark was great, as usual. "Maybe she's just stunned. You know. By our beauty." That part made me chuckle; so typical of Dean.

Loving it! Can't wait for the wrap-up.
Amy chapter 6 . 10/2/2007
Ahh Dean. Ever looking on the bright side. Lol. I'm still not okay with the ghosts way of thinking. Yeah, I felt bad for her. But was it anymore right for her to kill all those people than it was for the Dr. to kill and kidnap to save his sister? Guess that's the trouble with the dead, right? Loved how she was in awe of Sam and Dean's bond. It's so true, ferocious and strong. Great update.
DarkMiserie chapter 6 . 10/2/2007
haha! at least noone exploded... thats just a classic!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 5 . 10/2/2007
I'm sorry if people haven't been as enthused about this story, because it's your usual absorbing tale. Although I haven't had time to review, I'm quite enjoying it. I rarely see what's coming, and I really enjoy your secondary characters, this time especially Kinirsky. I hope you just write what you'd intended and let the chips fall where they may. A lot of us enjoy whatever your imagination comes up with.
heather03nmg chapter 5 . 10/2/2007
Personally I'm enjoying the story as I always do love everything you write.

Awesome update, totally loving the creepy guy in the basement with his dead sister. Plus possessed soldier guy is freaky as well.

No idea what will happen next but I'm sure it will be some kind of craziness!

Cookies for you, update soon!
inzane73 chapter 5 . 10/2/2007
Man, every time I think I have this figured out, you throw me a curveball. I give up. I'll just wait and see what happens.

I like how, through the ghost, Sam gets some insight into Dean. I think if he understood Dean better, he never would have asked him in AHBL2 why he had made the deal. Now, he's beginning to understand.

Until next chapter!

Xdaisy chainX chapter 5 . 10/2/2007
*sques* o this fic gets more exciting the further you get into it!

wow, loved this chapter, so full of mystery, and that end bit really makes you sit up and take notice!

awesome, update soon!

XsarahX
inzane73 chapter 4 . 10/2/2007
Intersting twist. I didn't really see that coming. A ghost with a mission, huh?

I like the little bit of brotherly camaraderie you put into this chapter. It's fitting, and you don't beat us over the head with it.

I hope to catch up soon!

inzane73 chapter 3 . 10/2/2007
Ew, gross! I love it! Gotta have a little gore now and then, don't we? Otherwise, it wouldn't be Supernatural.

Like how Dean is trying to go with humor here, his defense mechanism for dealing with uncomfortable things. I imagine getting a dude's innards splattered all over you is pretty uncomfortable.

Once again, they couldn't save someone. I'm wondering if there will be fallout from that.

lili20 chapter 5 . 10/2/2007
“Lady…" He coughed. “Never… choke… the driver.” LOL! "And if you say east…” This was a fun chapter. Thanks.
InSecret chapter 5 . 10/2/2007
Melody and Harmony...? LOL.

Nice chapter, as always :) Looking forward to more - as always!
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »