Reviews for Heaven Coming Down
Ironbear chapter 6 . 3/4/2009
Years later, this is still one of the best Wishverse stories I've yet read. I know I'm reaching a LOT considering that it's been years since this has been updated, but is there any chance that this story will ever be continued or finished and posted?

If not, it's a pity: this is an excellent read.
Jen chapter 6 . 6/28/2003
I do realize that you haven't updated in over a year and that it's probably really late for me to review but I had to. This story is really good you should update. Why did you stop writing it? Some parts are confusing with the switching between dimensions (Why do you have the 'real' one here? Isn't everything going the same -I never saw season 3-)
Leni chapter 4 . 8/31/2001
Uhhh... Need more... Soon!
Bolo chapter 3 . 8/28/2001
When I thought I knew what was going on it was strange but now... I am really really enjoying this! Please Please Keep'um coming.
SJ Smith chapter 2 . 8/26/2001
Hey! This is very interesting and I'm looking forward to reading more. There will be more, right? This is quite a mature piece and moves very well. There are enough descriptions to keep the reader going and enough action to make it interesting. Please let me know when (Note: WHEN) you have more up! Thanks!
Teleri chapter 2 . 8/25/2001
OOOOoo this one is spiffy. Keep writing. Need more.