Reviews for The Case of the Chocoholic Squirrel
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
You have a brilliant, twisted sense of humour and I adore it! Keep up the good work!
Bloodsong 13T chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
i love how you write owen. :)
this was another great adventure, and owen was a riot. i kinda wished they'd gone to montana to have a showdown with the squirrels, but oh well. probably safer not to!
Sholio chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
This was really cute and fun, and very "them"!
Gabwr chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Funny story. You captured Owen perfectly.
Stossle chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Great story. Didn't make any sense but that was what was so great about it. Loved the use of Owen's point of view. Very funny.
JennyHarper chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
I actually had my doubts this would be good, but my god you got Owen perfectly. Loved it.
cjh4ever chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
Just one word - fantastic!
dramionefanobviously chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Okay, so. I never laugh. It's a rule of mine. Maintain a serious grace about myself in whatever circumstance and seal my lips so closely together in a thin line until people ask me where my mouth has gone and I'm forced to sigh exasperatedly in a sensible manner. A rule.

So you've made me break my rule. Ridiculously badly. I genuinely FELL OFF MY CHAIR WITH LAUGHTER! You sir, or madam, or donut, have a talent, because this is brilliant! :D Might I add, you've captured everybody's personality so cleverly, from Tosh reading out an article in the rain, to the simplest things like Jack saying "ass," to the defiant bitterness of sexy old Owen. Well done! :D

I love this story and I intend to scavenge your page for the rest of those 25 stories your profile promises, and I swear, I will read as many of them that have to do with Torchwood or British shows as I can!

Signed sincerely (that is, if I can't stop chuckling at the idea of a chocoholic squirrel),

Ysy x
stoneygeek chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Fan-fricken-tastic... brilliant.

You captured Owen perfectly. I could hear that snarky voice just rant to the camera.

This definately deserves more reviews.
MadderThanTheCheshire chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I can't stop laughing! omg!

lol that was great!
Solsbury Girl chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Very entertaining. Loved the Owen POV.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
cute story
account1234 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
hahahaha!

This is great.

Very very good. Well done!
Reefgirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
You have just made my morning, this is fabulous and the first time I've ever felt sorry for Owen