Reviews for Hands and Face
C3LLO chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Oh God. Both stories were hauntingly gorgeous. I felt chills from both. Absolutely beautiful. Loved it.
Faye Silo chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
this was amazing.

then again, aren't all of your stories?

Faye Silo
Faye Silo chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
oh my, that was good.

Faye Silo
Raihu chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
And I'm sure that it would have been a better idea to have something other than, "O-OH GOD" to say in a second review. Haha, oops.

In my mind's eye, Axel and Kairi's father is Leon and their mother is Aeris, because that would be the most hilarious thing imaginable. It lifts me out of the glorious, blue poetic depression you've knitted out in this one. Roxas' decision to finally speak cracked my fragile little heart in two. And then he's on death row, and HEART SHRAPNEL IS FLYING EVERYWHERE. But no, think of crackwhore!Aeris, think!

Incidentally, I love what your Hendrix kick does for your writing. Hurr.
Raihu chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
You shall receive two, because one is one. And two is a different number entirely.

Crossdressing Roxas, unf. Here we are admiring his legs, and I cannot help thinking he'd look hot in thigh-highs, except then you lose all the muscle definition.

It no longer surprises me at all that, oh shit, the Organization snaps into perfectly place as a pantheon of drug dealers and hitmen because you have pretty much made it an inexorable fact. Around the time of CoM they were shipping crack to Atlantica, which explains a lot I think. Mermaids and talking crabs. Right.
rose.tinted.lies chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
And the funny thing?

It's so cleverly written and well-connected that it could've all been completely real.

Or at least a well thought-out hallucination.
organizedcure chapter 2 . 9/29/2007

but i love this.. medley of soft, vicious stories.

and the endings.. they hurt.

organizedcure chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
gosh, i love how you wrap me up in your fucking and lies and money.