Reviews for Staring At The Sun
CCaptain Pi chapter 6 . 1/4
Ok... now I'm happy. I'm still crying, but they're tears of joy. I've enjoyed superman comics ever since I was a little boy. I used to collect them. There was even a separate Jimmy Olsen comic of which I had collected also. I love these two guys. I've always dreamed of them being together. Now they exist in fanfiction. Bless you whoever you are out there in InternetLand. I'm going to bookmark it for a good time pick-me-upper. Thanks for sharing.
Captain Pi chapter 5 . 1/4
Ok... I'm reading this story because I typed in 'Clark Kent and Jimmy Olsen slash fanfiction'... where in the heck is Jimmy?! I hope you didn't 'kill' him in the storyline and hurt Ckark/Superman in the process. That's just too cruel. Please let Jimmy be alright. This is already making me cry. It's just fiction, in know, but I can 'see' the actors who portray them in my mind's eye. It hurts a little.
1 chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
kinda boring and uninteresting and 4 chaps in and not a moment of slash unless you count a hug and a forced kiss slash
Blank chapter 6 . 4/17/2010
w That was adorable.
Blank chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
It's a shame that Jimmy/Clark isn't very popular, but I love this already. I'm kinda confused why it's Adult, shouldn't it be Teen? Well, I haven't finished it, so I don't know yet.
Eve-the-Charlotte chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
Excellent story. I finally got the Sky is Falling reference when I pulled the chapter list down. Very descriptive imagery, too, you could definitely picture it in your mind's eye. I hope you get more good reviews on this story, it's really, truly marvelous. Keep up the great work!
purrfus chapter 4 . 1/12/2008
The devastation is described so vividly. Jimmy's and Clark's impressions make it possible to see the damage.

Clark flip's through the phone book for Jimmy's address, but Superman visited him in the second chapter?

When I started reading this I wasn't sure if it was in the exact same reality as Unrequited. Despite the cross-dressing I'm still not sure. I'd like to believe that if Perry and Jimmy had the same more personal relationship in this 'verse that Perry would give Jimmy the chance to explain before hanging up on him (even if he still had to fire him because of paper polictical issues).

The explosion rocked. "Metropolis needed Superman." Is that really the reason for the rush?

I know you have a bunch of stories you are working on, and its only been a couple of weeks since the last update on this, so asking for more would be greedy - and I would really like to see more of your Warren Peace / Reed Richards, and your meglomanic Daniel Jackson with Paul Davis - but I would also like to read more of this and find out what happens next, so I'm going for the greed.

More please.
purrfus chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
Poor Clark - if you have to come out to your parents this aint way anybody would want to do it.

Yay! I'm so glad he got punched. Now if somebody could run over Lois...maybe with a tank?

Is Perry just surprised that Superman was there and didn't actually come in and kill him? Or did he figure it out? And if so what will he do with that information?

Great work with Kat's article. It shows Micky and Lois in all their actual glory.

The last line invites all sorts of speculation.
purrfus chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
Took me a few to get the Sky is Falling reference - bad me.

The kiss took me by surprise too - I wanted to punch him.

Jimmy's argument with Superman: Lois's reaction wasn't to much of a shock, but Perry printing her article - even needing a 25% increase in circulation to print job loss - is kinda hard to accept.

On the other hand I can't wait to see how much trouble they get into - should be fun.
purrfus chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I just finished unrequited, and really enjoyed reading it, so I decided to check out this other story set in the L&C verse.

Loved the sandwich interplay, and the busted stakeout.

Perry's attitude towards Jimmy fed into the Jimmy Superman discussion - building the tension. Jimmy's last line made me just a litte nervous.