Reviews for Fate
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I like it.
AshleyInWriterland chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
O, this fanfiction is awesome!

"Once again, he felt like he needed to comfort Nessa too. Damn, his politeness with women. Taking in a deep breath, he tried to help his governor." hahahaha that was funny

XD definitely favoriting it...and I plan on reading the Tin Woodman of Oz once I'm done the Oz books before it (I'm on the 4th one...plus almost done the Wicked novel)
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Wait, does that mean that there won't be a tinman?
dollar-diamond-ring chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
It finally worked! Sorry, computer was acting up and wouldn't let me review this! I LOVE this! I love the fact that you mentioned Nick Chopper! I don't think a fourth of the people in this section even know he exists! It just shows you're a true fan. I love this.
Zarrian chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
O, creepy.

I like creepy. D

Great job, doll. Bye,

Zarri
The Pixess chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Oh crap I forgot I was still in the Scandalicious account- that was me, in case I didn't sign off on the review. I don't remember. But I needed to come back and favorite this story to MY account, because I love it so much I'm drooling XD
Scandalacious Scottie chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
OMG! I HAVEN'T EVEN READ IT YET I'M JUST FREAKING OUT BECAUSE I LOOKED UP THE TIN WOODMAN OF OZ LAST NIGHT ON WIKIPEDIA! AND I HAD TO REPRESS MYSELF FROM WRITING A ONESHOT ABOUT IT, BUT NOW I DON'T HAVE TO! *takes deep calming breath and proceeds to read story*

"Damn his politeness to women"- mkay i love that line, this fic, and you. Just FYI.

OMGEE I LOVE YOU! Seriously, it was eating me alive, I saw it in a bookstore but I stupidly left my money with our ride, who wasn't coming back for three hours, and then we got kicked out of Borders anyway (don't ask)so i couldn't finish it, and therefore I have been dying to read something like this forEVER! Plus the fact that it ties in so well- Nessa doesn't want Nimmie to be a slave to unreturned love like she is, and the IRONY of the fact Nick Chopper IS the Tin Man. I swear the only concievable way this could be more perfect is if you'd managed to keep Nimmie Nessa's ward somehow. But I don't care. Like, at all. *favorites ten times and hopes her enthusiasm hasn't completely weirded you out.*

Pixie
grey-eyed-goddess chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
I already told you what I think of this, but I love how you intertwined everything about Boq in it.