Reviews for Damn Regret
Chatte578 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
the lyrics in this chapter who is the artist and whats the title of the song
Chatte578 chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
my favorite kind of story happily ever after yay, nice story i enjoyed, the ending was sweet when brock gos down on one knee and asks reba to marry him all over again,:)
June-0-Blue chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
i love panic at the disco. :)
Macahol84 chapter 7 . 12/4/2007
This story was very cute. Nice job. I loved the final chapter. I wasn't expecting anything like that at all lol.
Hayley chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
no! you can't end it there you have to keep going it was so good! PLEASE keep going :)
lilmissreba chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
YAH! happy ending! hehe... great job.. i loved it! any chance at a sequel? (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)
tova77f chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
aaw...I have really enjoyed this story. I never really got a chance to post before and have finally been able to finish reading it. Great job! :)
Mags313 chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
WAY TO END IT! It was quite cute. Anyway can you think about my Reba Buzzard love idea. You are such a great writer and i can't think of anyone else who i'd rather have write that story. Lots of Love~
Jenna87ROX chapter 6 . 10/14/2007
LOVE THE STORY! OMG, i just love it so much. OH yeah, btw Mags i love your idea for your Reba&Buzzard story. I bet xxH0ttiixx would do it or Shining Friendship, if you asked them nicely.
Nicole chapter 6 . 10/13/2007
Awesome story! Keep on writing!
unsatisfiedcustomer chapter 6 . 10/13/2007
That was very good. I'm not sure that Reba would react the way you said to some of the situations, though. REBA AND BROCK 4 EVER!
Mags313 chapter 6 . 10/13/2007
OK first of all I love your story! Second, I was wondering if anybody knew if there's a place where I can recommend a story idea. My story idea has to do with reba falling in love with buzzard (I know it's diiferent). Help if you can.
lilmissreba chapter 6 . 10/13/2007
YAH! happiness at last!
lilmissreba chapter 5 . 10/10/2007
they can handle it!

the montgomery's are such jerks! lol

more plz!
keiko3 chapter 4 . 10/8/2007
Your story is my favorite right now, you and Shining Friendship are my favorite authors! Update Soon! (Both of You) ;D