Reviews for It's Never Too Late
FotoDi chapter 32 . 8/7
Ah ... I was waiting for the meeting of the Grandmas.
Abuela vs. Edna. Let the games begin.
Shanita67 chapter 32 . 5/10
Amazing story. Very heartfelt and sweet,if not painful at times. Really good work. I appreciate the path you took in discussing her depression.
do nap chapter 32 . 2/27
Wow! I really enjoyed your story. Very detailed and well-appreciated. Thank you!
PhillyGirl27 chapter 31 . 1/9
Back again! Told myself I'd just reread the first couple of chapters. There are several lines in those that stayed with me and are powerful. Somehow I just kept reading the whole story, again! One of the best stories on FF. Thanks again! -Kathy
connollyt chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Wow what an incredible sorry. Really enjoyed reading. Thanks for sharing!
Daffybduck chapter 32 . 7/18/2016
Wonderful story...Lovely
PhillyGirl27 chapter 32 . 3/17/2016
Excellent story that handled sensitive issues, like suicide, and left the reader more informed while creating a gripping tale. Wonderful, loving support from Ranger and MM helped bring Steph back from the edge and, in doing so, gave Ranger & Steph the HEA they deserved. Thanks for writing. -Kathy
MamaJoyce chapter 32 . 12/22/2015
What an awesome story! It was amazing from beginning to end. I was sorry when it was over. I don't suppose there's even a slight chance of a sequel with the Manoso Family?
ladylibra73 chapter 32 . 9/23/2015
This was an excellent story. Sad too. I'm glad Ranger stopped Stephanie in time so she didn't kill herself. Is the Burg really like that? Women stay home, have supper ready by six, have two kids? I mean, that would be a boring life. It's like a Stepford town. Nobody has anything better to do than be nosy and gossip. Get a life. I'm so glad Stephanie moved with Ranger in Miami. She's more happier there than in Trenton. I'm glad Raphael got what he deserved.

Kim
aruvqan chapter 27 . 7/22/2015
Days of insolation can affect brain biochemistry, I do much better in Fresno CA than I do home in CT or back in Rochester NY - both locations known for cloud overcast days of greater than 50% ... Miami would probably be great for Steph.

And I much preferred Universal - I did Disney a couple times, once back when it first opened [some of the more noted rides were not yet open and Epcot was years in the future, and again when Rob had a 6 week school at now closed NTC Orlando.] Though the Harry Potter area was solid with people and damned near impossible to maneuver my wheelchair in. Food was ok - the butterbeer is excellent!
aruvqan chapter 21 . 7/22/2015
Actually, I would give Steph one of those cute little antipersonnel sprays and have her dress to keep it hidden. Bet a dash of choke-n-puke would take care of Rafael's unhealthy interest. Shot of that and a good stiff kick to the balls. Make him sneeze DNA.
VVine chapter 31 . 3/21/2015
Terrific job on a very difficult topic. Nice growth in the story :) thank you
RhoJ chapter 32 . 11/25/2014
Wow, thanks for this story. You are a great storyteller.
Tammy chapter 32 . 8/25/2014
I really enjoyed this story kept me interested thru the whole story great job.
Anonymous chapter 32 . 8/17/2014