Reviews for I Never Promised You A Rose Garden
Shy moon chapter 20 . 2/24/2014
When is the epilogue coming out. It's 2014.
TVfreak7 chapter 20 . 3/9/2008
love the story, plz update
Courvoisier chapter 20 . 1/31/2008
Tracy Tracy Tracy!

This was amazing. I loved it, this was the first story in a long time I sat down to read. Wow.

Simply amazing!
Bardess of Avon chapter 20 . 1/4/2008
*sniffle* The cuteness! I think I need a hankie...*blows nose* That was beautiful, my dear, beautiful. So are you really doing an epilogue? Because this says that it's complete. Anyway, I loved this, it was amazing, and happy writing!
Bardess of Avon chapter 17 . 1/4/2008
There has only been one fanfic in the history of forever that has made me cry, and this is close to taking its place. I can't believe I'm this emotional; maybe it's just hormones. Anyway, this is...phenomenal. I feel like I'm in Amber's mind sometimes, and even though I've NEVER been through any of this, I feel like I have. Just give me a few minutes and I'll finish the fic...
brunette-barbie14 chapter 20 . 1/3/2008
Firat of all Happy New Year! okay so I have been reading your stories all day and I love them! Your Amber and Corny stories are AMAZING! I really liked 'a smile like yours' and of course it's sequel they are really great. But you left us hanging! PLEASE PLEASE post the epilogue I want to know what happens! lol

P.S

Coming up with Sophie's character and making her Corny and Brenda's daughter was absolutely perfect I have never even thought of that until I read your stories! Again you are amazing lol Can't wait for the update!
broadwaybaby4205 chapter 20 . 12/19/2007
Yayy! Finally! A happy ending! WOOHOO! I'm sad that it's over though...(sighs) Please, please, please, please, please post the epilogue though! M'kay? Please and thank you!

broadwaybaby4205
broadwaybaby4205 chapter 19 . 12/19/2007
This was adorable! Yayy for happy-ness! It was frustrating toward the end though! I was like, yelling at mah computer monitor "No! She has no more maybe! No! Corny!" Haha, anyway, I can't wait to read the next chappie!

broadwaybaby4205
writingtiger chapter 20 . 12/17/2007
Aw... they're together again! Yay! I'm kind of sad this story is over. It's awesome!
Paxa.Romana chapter 20 . 12/16/2007
This is absolutely beautiful. I mean, I was just left breathless at the end of this chapter, and the fact that Corny says "I can’t really have you again, because you’ve never really left me. You’ve always been right here,” he worked a hand over his heart, patted it twice, then slipped Sophie’s hand up to her own heart, “and right here" is just amazingly heart-pounding.

I am so, so, SO sad to see this story end, but I absolutely cannot wait for the epilogue.

You. Are. Incredible.

~Desireé
pool water chapter 20 . 12/16/2007
Aww, how sweet! And I got the answer to what Sophie asked Corny - nice touch!
LivvyxBaby chapter 20 . 12/16/2007
Aw Tracy! I loved it. What a perfect ending!
BrookieCookie490 chapter 20 . 12/16/2007
i loved the update! the end was soo cute! i cant wait to see what happens next! update soon!
tadsgirl chapter 20 . 12/16/2007
Oh! Oh! Oh! Thank you so much!

This was just so wonderful I can't even describe it. It's perfect. It plays like a film in my mind.

You are so the best!
Black Mary Janes chapter 20 . 12/16/2007
Yay! Almost happy ending. Now we just need a baby!