Reviews for Cornering Mediwitch Granger
unofivesix chapter 1 . 9/3
poor adrian.. hahahahahah!
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 1 . 7/8
that was your first one?... huh, didn't seem like it. it was good! tho I do feel bad for Adrian...
Lala-rainbowlight chapter 1 . 6/11
THIS WAS AMAZING! And poor Dante! XD
Karly666-chan chapter 1 . 4/23
You rock! Awesome one-shot.
AussieSweet chapter 1 . 1/8
It is actually quite fluffy. Very romantic :) you are very talented, please do not stop writing!
TashaRose chapter 1 . 1/2
That was soooo like Draco. LOL. Great one shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Amazingly written, though a few adjustments could be made, but still good
lakita2 chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
I lovety love this. Muah
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
after 5 years of not seeing each other and they can draw love from watching each other at school and having a little crush? wow fic life is great
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Very funny and oh so hot!
draco-lover-always chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
YES I WILL REVIEW THIS! Oh my... its like fifty shades all over again. That was just wonderful... not only was it erotic but it had a human touch to the characters... I ... WOW ... I really REALLY liked that! If anyone is looking for a good read I will defiantly recommend this! OH THIS WAS GREAT!
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Oh! I freaking loved that!-so sexy!-really glad it didn't turn into a non-con though!-hate those!-surprisingly creative,-and extremely unlike other "Medi-Witch-Granger" fics, I've come across!-nicely done!-cheers!;-)
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Ha, enjoyed this cute little fluffy (and smutty!) oneshot; found it really funny (and slightly horrified) that Draco would be willing to dislocate his shoulder five times in hopes of getting Hermione as his Healer - oww! wouldn't it hurt? (but then I suppose magical healing is quicker and possibly less painful?) and Adrian Dante's role in this oneshot just made me laugh :D
serenityselena chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
that was quite sneaky but it worked :)
TherSia chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
The only complain I have is it's too short!