Reviews for Cornering Mediwitch Granger
Amazingly written, though a few adjustments could be made, but still good
lakita2 chapter 1 . 9/4
I lovety love this. Muah
after 5 years of not seeing each other and they can draw love from watching each other at school and having a little crush? wow fic life is great
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 6/21
Very funny and oh so hot!
draco-lover-always chapter 1 . 5/24
YES I WILL REVIEW THIS! Oh my... its like fifty shades all over again. That was just wonderful... not only was it erotic but it had a human touch to the characters... I ... WOW ... I really REALLY liked that! If anyone is looking for a good read I will defiantly recommend this! OH THIS WAS GREAT!
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 5/8
Oh! I freaking loved that!-so sexy!-really glad it didn't turn into a non-con though!-hate those!-surprisingly creative,-and extremely unlike other "Medi-Witch-Granger" fics, I've come across!-nicely done!-cheers!;-)
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 2/28
Ha, enjoyed this cute little fluffy (and smutty!) oneshot; found it really funny (and slightly horrified) that Draco would be willing to dislocate his shoulder five times in hopes of getting Hermione as his Healer - oww! wouldn't it hurt? (but then I suppose magical healing is quicker and possibly less painful?) and Adrian Dante's role in this oneshot just made me laugh :D
serenityselena chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
that was quite sneaky but it worked :)
TherSia chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
The only complain I have is it's too short!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
madmad01 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This was great. :)
qnadia7 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Wonderfully written! Any plans for a sequel? Thank you.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Poor Adrian and his luck.

While I'm thrilled for Dramione (the tension, didn't Hermione just get back with Ron?

Interesting proposal.

Well done!
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
lol! What a proposal!
Kirida chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I so loved this story. It was really, really good.