Reviews for Be With Me
Godogma chapter 18 . 3/19
And thankfully on that note I'm done; I'm probably not going to read this any further should it ever happen to update again as I have no use for drama for it's own sake.

I'm not female, it doesn't click with me.

As a member of the male gender I look for a solution to my problems. I don't talk about them unless it's necessary to fix them I just deal with the problem and move on.

Much like I felt Booth would have dealt with his overbearing family should it have come to that; there are a hell of a lot of things in the last few chapters I didn't find remotely believable from a male point of view and you really need to take that into consideration when you're writing drama coming from the male part of the equation in anything.

It needs to be believable. Seeley hiding his feelings for Bones for so many seasons on the show I didn't find believable... But UST draws watchers; it's a formula that works for sales/viewers. Much like the show however I'm free to say fuck it and find something else to entertain me.

Even with the show on netflix once it became damaging to my Suspension of Disbelief I lost interest and haven't turned it on for more than background noise since then. I can't keep an emotional connection to the characters when they pull so much unbelievable crap.
Godogma chapter 16 . 3/19
Realities of family life involve firmly telling people harassing you to FUCK OFF! Trust me, I've done it many times. I did so before I was a grown man and I've done it since then.

I did it when my mom drove me to near panic attacks EVERY single time I got into my car to drive ANYWHERE and nearly cost me my job in High School, I've done it several more times since then.

If you can't make your boundaries any other way you hurt their fucking feelings and move on. I'm aware you're female and indulge in drama and family politics; but those of us who are male deal with things VERY differently.

Your version of the realities of family life exist only in your own mind or the female version of things I'm afraid. It's honestly getting old and hard on my suspension of disbelief.
Godogma chapter 14 . 3/19
Frankly angsty bullshit is the quickest way to make me close stories and sometimes write authors off entirely. Just food for thought.
Jamistarme1 chapter 15 . 11/3/2014
Finally! A Brennan verbal beat down. Booth's father huh! I loved it when she brennanized him.
Jamistarme1 chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
Even though i know you haven't finished this story, I can't help but read. I love your writing be it angst, fluff, or smut. The relationship between B&B is great. And you write them so well.
Charmedchic72 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I am reviewing chapter 1, but read to chapter 18 and I kind of hate that you abandoned this story and never came back. I very much enjoyed it, even the angsty parts.
Bones2014 chapter 18 . 2/18/2014
Every thing you write is so engaging! I would love for you to continue this story... It is amazing... You are an awesome author! Please continue?
appiedala chapter 18 . 9/29/2013
Please please please come back! Pretty please with a cherry on top! I love your stories and i see that you haven't been updating this one for a long time but please don't leave us hangin' here!
mango42 chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
oh, you gotta be kidding me... D:
Ysa Ribeiro chapter 18 . 10/16/2012
WHY DID YOU STOP?
This story is amazing, you can't just leave it at that, it's so sad! :(

Come back pleeeeeeeeeeeeease!
ncisaddict123 chapter 18 . 9/16/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE this story!
Paula chapter 18 . 6/12/2012
Pretty please you have to finish this fanfic, is so good

Greetings from Chile
Igotyourweregoinghome chapter 18 . 3/2/2012
What are the chances of you ever finishing this story? :(
Joe chapter 18 . 2/23/2012
NEXT CHAPTER NEXT CHAPTER NEXT CHAPTER! I'm in love with your stories! :D 3
gradschoolproblems chapter 18 . 2/3/2012
Talk to Me and this story are phenomenal! I definitely think you should come out of retirement on this one! :) Please?