Reviews for Underwater
TadPole11 chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
Aww. I felt it was incomplete, but nice story anyway.
TadPole11 chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
Yay they found each other!
TadPole11 chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
Awww, Nathan is breaking my heart here. I would have loved for Nathan to search for Peter like this on the show, but I did love Adrian and Greg's storyline together as Nathan and Matt. They were cute!
TadPole11 chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
Poor Nathan. :(
TadPole11 chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
Aaaah who is in the room?
TadPole11 chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
Awww...Peter...*sniff*
TadPole11 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
This is awesome. I loves me any good Nathan and Nathan&Peter fics.
marinawings chapter 8 . 9/24/2008
this is a really excellent story. i love the way you have written the characters. they are very much themselves. in particular, i like the brothers' relationship and the romance between peter and caitlyn. kudos!
LaueHime chapter 8 . 8/28/2008
one word. amazing. that was amazing i just loved it. no. love is an understatment. i did more than love it. that was just awesome. wow i like the way you wrote it and all the story and everything i'm just like wow. brother reunion. i loved. nathan and peter forever...but as brothers of course. ahh your story was awesome that'd be so great if you could write a sequel or something related to it..if there isn't one alreday.. i don't know..if there arent any go write one! i loved it thanks for writing!
sami1010220 chapter 8 . 11/12/2007
aw, what a sweet ending. you've done a great job with this fic!
charmedtomeetyou chapter 8 . 11/1/2007
thank you SO much for writing this story! I've tried searching for caitlinpeter stories and there aren't many... please write more! Great story. :D
GreenLeoFiend chapter 8 . 11/1/2007
Great ending! I loved it. How you wrote Nathan was so sweet. Yes. I miss optimistic Peter even when he was worried he still had that glimpse of hope. I remember watching Five Years Gone and getting really depressed until Future Peter said, "No, let's fix it." I was like "Whoohoo! Now there is my Peter." LOL Great Nathan stuff in here, I love him so much. I hope I can finish Snitch in such an awesome way.
ShaolinQueen chapter 8 . 11/1/2007
Nice story, really sweet!
Maiqu20 chapter 8 . 11/1/2007
you're welcome loved the ending...your have a marauder story? so cool what's it about
PadfootRawr chapter 8 . 11/1/2007
This was a fantastic episode :)

I loved the interaction between Peter and Nathan! You portrayed it perfectly.

And the reviews weren't as brilliant as they could have been! Your story is amazing, and if there's ever going to be a sequal or another story, you'll see me back here as fast as i can, trust me.

And that would be brilliant if you did send me one, thank you so much. And your fun to talk to too.

Also if you want i'll call you Moony ;)

Just to repay you with the fanfiction you write, that seems to have me hooked atm, i tell you.

Speak soon, and i'll keep talking, sorry if i ramble, as i have in many reviews. I tend to do that a lot.

Your welcome for the reviews,

Speak soon