Reviews for Balancing the Scales
anon chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
I dont normally say things like this but " THE FEELS ARE REAL! !" oh my god, seriously. I felt Diana's pain and I just love this story and I keep reading it again and again whether its a year later ot month later
wissaaguayo chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Just found this story! And loved your portayal of Diana finally giving up but not being weak. Thanks for a great story.
madam-fandom chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Write more! This is really good. I am officially a fan! I ship it!
Maculedes chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
genial
heidi chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
history was beautiful, I love this couple, I would read one of them but with more dick than 8 years and wanting to be your new breast target hehe, success and later.
FeelingMyself chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Best Bruce/Diana fic out there! I feel humbled to have read such a creation!
J chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Really good! Although Diana could have been more resistant, I like seeing Bruce work his ass off to impress her. But overall good job!
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
his was one of the best episodes!

Always wanted to read a fic based on it. I'm a fan of this couple, but I think Bruce was very insensitive. Was already time for him to chase her
MedeaV chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Characterization not believable, despite your disclaimer at the end. Diana is too great an idealist to wallow in depression. Batman toys with the bad guys, not with his allies. He's brutally blunt and laconic, and wouldn't draw out a game like this with someone he respected.
risainternational chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
First off, you are an awesome writer, I don't even know where to begin! Even though you did push the characters with a bit of a stretch, it was still really good. I absolutely loved the grudge match episode so this going off of that was so cool. I knew there had to be some kind of investigation work going on afterwards. I love it! Epsecially the fight scene- I mean, of course there has to be a Fight scene (that's what makes it interesting; not just the mushy parts- don't get me wrong, I love the kissing scenes too).

I don't know what you're talking about when you say your inability to write but it was truly amazing. Even with the stretch- I love how you evolved and expanded on the characters of Bats and Wonder Woman. Finally, I have found a bitter sweet story about my favorite Justice League couple- and it wasn't ruined/ big disappointment. Yes, I definitely enjoyed it. I also love how you compiled the couple's previous interactions and experiences together into your fanfic.

I am totally hooked now; you should definitely continue no matter what others say. I want to read more of this kind of thing. . .

thank you.
TyriaT chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This was really well written. I like how you have Diana not reacting to Bruce in the control room. Bruce does seem to hold himself aloof, while Diana is much more open about her feelings and what she wants. I also like how you show the strain Bruce is going through when he finally admits to her how he feels. Excellent job.
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
love this story it's funny and romantic and i think you thought of a lovely way for them to end up togather by tackerling the problem with batman.

like all you other storys i love it!
ShayeraElektra chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Cool and cute!

Just a few points:

Bruce and Wonder Woman were fighting while the heroines and the police still in the buiding? Ok, that Black Canary and Huntress were distracted fighting, Fire was dizzy, but Hawkgirl or Vixen, or even the police would notice the noise and the breaking things at that room, it was at the midle of the crime scene...

I really can't see Bruce resorting to such extreme action to take information out of Diana. It's completelly out of control. I can imagine him observing everything, questioning other leaguers and Diana and then maybe kinda losing a little bit of control in a way test her decision. But loose control is not the Dark Knight style, IMO...

I like the interaction between Batman and Diana. Interesting ending too. :D
crazy4fanfic2008 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Although I know you would never not have them end up together at the end of the story, I almost believed that during the fight sequence and I was like "NO!"

I was so happy at the end. Yay! Cute story and good job.
dreaming.sapphire chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Aww, this was bitter sweet and I loved it. Although I wished there were more... kissing scenes. _~ But I like the fact that Diana finally got tired of things and gave up; I haven't seen one of these so I was thrilled. _