Reviews for Balancing the Scales
Browniesprite chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
This, as with your other stories, provides great visuals and makes the characters seem so utterly human.

The bit of dialogue between Bruce & Diana where she tells him that she's "getting bored", is so believable, I almost believe that you've had this conversation with someone before.

My only criticism, is that I can't quite see Bruce resorting to such overt action to get information out of Diana. It's too out of control. I can see him observing, questioning others, questioning her and THEN losing a bit of control in an effort to test her resolve...but it's a minor consideration.

It's a wonderfully human interaction between the two characters. Well done
WonderBat chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Good story. (:(:
PriestessHelene chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
That was a nice story! I could have read more of this stuff! It was very enjoyable.
gigi-girl chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I am so glad you posted another story I can't wait to see what ch.9 will be. I enjoy evrything you've written on BM/WW and can;t wait to see what you come up with next.

P.S

Don't be so hard on your work, not many people have the guts to do what you are doing and I truly admire you for that.
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Your own inability as a writer? Pssh. You're the best, chica! :D

I really liked this oneshot and I love this twist you've put on the Grudge Math episode.

Bruce and Diana fighting it out, for real. It almost looked as though things were going to get super ugly... but thank goodness it didn't!

I love how they are happy together in the end. It's a great ending to oneshot like this. :D

For this story, I shall give you a chocolate cover pirate. Or, no... a chocolate covered ninja with great hair. Yeah!
Hepburn chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
I liked it, but you knew that! :) Also you are a good writer, don't be so hard on yourself! :)
Miguel Dubn chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Heh, the couple of Bruce Wayne/Batman and Diana/Wonder Woman is always a very entertaining one since tons of fics have been written thnks to their "special" relationship. But having Bruce Wayne FIGHT against Wonder Woman... hoo boy, he wasn't thinking very much, now did he? He went from hitting ON a woman to actually HITTING her. Must be a new and innovative way to attract a woman.

Afterwards, it seems that Diana got him to open up and make him stop being such a jerk (unless you want to use another word to describe him). He did prove that he does care about her and he owes it all to Diana. That's why she's Wonder Woman!

Although, one thought just came to my mind. Did the other heroines find out about Wonder Woman's and Mr. Wayne's little fight? I take it they were still inside the building while this happened. So the noise would have alerted them about something going on inside the conrtol room. What if they found out what happened?

Ah, well. It was a fantastic story. Batman and Wonder Woman make an awesome pairing! It's even amusing to read about these two lovebirds! Yeah, amusing, since their interaction helps to have them in quite the... most interesting situations. Write more! ;)
22 | « Prev Page 1 2