Reviews for Don't Touch My Mudblood
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 3/10
So Funny!
Good chapter 2 . 3/10
I loved this, a nice untold part of the story! I must say it was well written except for, its,nargles, you wrote Knargles. I'm sorry for mentioning but i have OCD... :) Very
Abby chapter 1 . 3/10
Wow! I cant wait to read more!
YolZiiKiir chapter 3 . 2/9
Damn those African Blossoming Banes
YolZiiKiir chapter 2 . 2/9
Must have been the Knargles.
YolZiiKiir chapter 1 . 2/9
Holy cow. My name is also Skye.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 2/2
I'm surprised handsome, sweet, etc come before intelligence and culture for Hermione.
Jojo15.01.1974 chapter 23 . 1/14
OMG. I love it. Good work x
Harprit Kaur chapter 23 . 12/18/2016
THIS IS THE BEST STORY I'VE READ TILL NOW #XOXO 3
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
I wish pride and prejudice didn't give me a headache to read
jily percabeth and dramione chapter 10 . 11/11/2016
Know it is a bit too late, but I am cashing in my big, fat kiss from Draco Malfoy! Your story is great so far! Started it tonight and haven't been able to put it down! Great job!
mayflower chapter 23 . 10/1/2016
Hi! I can't believe I only found this now. It's so good. Reading this has been an enjoyment and a pleasure! (Although seemingly too late already) I am sorry for what happened. It sure is annoying when other people steal what you have worked so hard in. I do hope you're published now! Considering it's 4 years later. But even of you aren't yet, I wish you luck in your future endeavors, and don't ever give up. You're really good.

I just want to somehow make your day when you see this review :) Thanks for the amazing story you shared
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2016
I love this story so much, that I'm actually rereading lol. Great chapter!
Jelli Kelli chapter 23 . 8/20/2016
This was an amazing story, I think you did a brilliant job, it's such a shame that other people have stolen your work without crediting you.
Anyway, back to talking about YOUR story, I absolutely loved how you had both Draco and Hermiones perspective on things
Well done
Xx
WiseGirlGeek chapter 23 . 7/12/2016
Awesome fic! and boo plagiarism!