Reviews for Don't Touch My Mudblood
ruuridolls chapter 13 . 6/28
Rereading this and I still love this chapter! Everything-including the extreme sweetness- is just perfect!
FrozenHuntressofSlytherin chapter 23 . 6/21
This is beautiful
cat chapter 23 . 6/18
It sucks how people steal work u know if I did that copy paste your work I would write on every page about how you are one of the best writers and I love the fact that you check your work and I didn't find one not one spelling or Grammical error
I LOVED THIS STORY! You're an amazing writer and I'm going to read all of your other fanfictions now!
HDan chapter 6 . 5/6
Funny how one thinks that Turkey is the center of terrorism.. Just because of.. what? Islam?... I dont know where you are from but please dont believe everything you see and hear from media about Turkey. Mostly they reflect Turkey is a some kind of horrible place to live. And it's not even close to truth..
shenukiperera chapter 23 . 4/1
First off should I say that this story is amazing and this is the 5TH time I'm reading this please let me know if u are writing anymore fanfiction my email is plz plz plz write more lye this
Fluffmelody chapter 23 . 3/21
for the record, I love your story.. this story, I mean..
it rocks! They are .. erm, humorous - for lack of better words..
(and keeps me scrolling with the Gryffindor x Slytherin antiques.. ;)

I agree, it was never a great feeling to know you've been copied,
but then again, its also true that they don't give a damn..
(cuz if they do, they'll never do it in the first place, no?)
so, don't mind them..
Fluffmelody chapter 10 . 3/21
that's so adorable!
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 3/13
wow that was low of draco
xdustangelx chapter 23 . 2/24
hey! wow i just got into the harry potter series (like ten years late) but rllly enjoyed this a lot i love how fantastic it was without the smut and all that. you are a great writer, hope that copyright stuff got figured out!
Thank for writing this story I enjoyed it the whole time!
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 23 . 1/25
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história
Beaner883 chapter 23 . 1/24
Its a pity people do that because I was really looking forward to the sequel one shots
Look, I'm sorry for that last comment, but, it seems a little mainstream for a Dramione fanfiction. And again,like most, there is not really much climactic plot building, charactors personalities need a lot of work, and you are belittling the other charactors' parts, like Harry and Ron. I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be rude, but that's just the way I feel. Freedom of speech, right? I just want people to understand how the plots usually intertwine in the books and how the charactors truely are. I advise for all fanfics, not just Harry Potter, to read very carfully or watch carfully and understand the plots and the charactors before starting. Just a tip for the future, you know. Oh, and please pass it on.
Way to say that the Harry Potter fandom is not dead. *says sarcastically*