Reviews for Don't Touch My Mudblood
WiseGirlGeek chapter 23 . 7/12
Awesome fic! and boo plagiarism!
I'm really trying to be sad, I truly am, but it's so hard to take this seriously when Draco is green.
What if I'm gay?
ifeelsofree chapter 21 . 6/16
This is good!
Finished this in just one whole sitting. Great job!
Loved the story! Hope you get published one day. Good luck! Would love to read your future published work one day.
Ricky chapter 23 . 3/3
Well I say that it was extremely mean of them to copy write your excellent work and very rude as well. I feel terrible for you but I am pleased that you will continue writing because as I said in other reviews you are an excellent and original writer and what they did was wrong and I completely agree with what you said.
Sincerely Ricky!
Ricky chapter 10 . 3/2
Great chapter! I very much in joyed it.
Ricky chapter 2 . 2/29
I say it was a great first chapter to get the story rolling even if it was very unrealistic for Draco to laugh at a joke told by a Weasly. But, creative nonetheless.
Lamorak Korving chapter 7 . 2/10
I've always wondered why I've never liked Ron and Ginny Weasley, and now I
know why-they are immature and hot-tempered. And for Ron's information, the
supposed fight between Godric Gryffindor and Salazar Slytherin was faked.
Salazar never left the castle, he just retired to his secret room in the Chamber
of Secrets, while maintaining his friendship with Godric.
James Lysander chapter 5 . 2/10
Really, Draco Malfoy should be grateful that Hermione Granger is likely to be his
mate. His family may be pure-blooded, but the girls in Slytherin-bar Tracey
Davis, Daphne and Astoria Greengrass-are hideous. For example, pug-faced Pansy
Parkinson. Then again, there's Millicent Bulstrode, who looks as if she was cross-
bred with a Troll, as she's particularly repulsive. At least Hermione is both
intelligent and attractive, even if she is muggle-born.
Hermione: "This is absurd"
Draco: "You're absurd"
Me: SAY THAT TO MY FACE

I don't want to assume that was a Starkid reference, but even if it wasn't it made me happy!
jk chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
lovely! ;*
NinaBjornsen chapter 23 . 10/28/2015
I would just like to say that I liked the story. I'm sorry you have had some problems with some rude people and I know it's quite a while since this story was finished, but you deserv praise and you're getting it!
So, yeah. Have a nice day and I hope you don't loss your love of writing
One Sapphire Rose chapter 22 . 10/8/2015
IIIIIII LOOOOOOOOOVE IIIIIIIT!

Well done on an amazing piece of work.