Reviews for Return to Death Time
Alepsois chapter 28 . 8/19
I loved this story so much! Many small things make the difference from other similar stories, and make this one better.
First of all, your style is neat and comprehensible, but neither trivial nor pompous: adequate words, nice suspense and correct grammar - as long as I know: I am not a native speaker but I have read many stories whose authors had made some considerable mistakes despite being English native speakers.
Secondly, the plot is very cool and everything has a cause and a consequence, while many fanfictions usually introduce random characters and events. Moreover, it is relatively short and that is a good thing, because it never gets rambling and it is awesome to finally read a story which has an end - many fanfictions are usually abandoned by their authors.
Laat but not least, then, your storytelling skill is just wonderful. You built an original, surprising plot and three nice characters who never get annoying, which is quite difficult to do: as a result, the end of the story is both sad, since the adventure itself has actually never happened, and funny.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/3/2016
WOW! GREAT story!
Ending is a little sad, because they lost their memories of their adventure, but still...
anyway what happened to Giovanni and Mewtwo?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/3/2016
evil bastard
blazaboi chapter 4 . 1/15/2016
a guy kills you, you get a second chance to get the fucker who killed you and rifled through you're pockets to take everything you own... and you're NOT gonna kill him next chance you have... bullshit
WyldClaw chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
whoa! how will chris be able to accomplish that plan?
WyldClaw chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
karma such is interesting
WyldClaw chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
i really thought that growlithe was gonna kill that grunt!
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
will chris be able to save his new friend?
Blarint chapter 28 . 12/5/2013
Well done! A well written story with plenty of meat. It kept me reading even through the pressing concerns of exams. Its rare to find a story as well written as any published book on FanFiction, but you have managed it. Thank you!
Defiant Nefelibata chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
interesting concept!
Spyrkle10 chapter 16 . 8/6/2013
Is the Pokedex entry at the end from the actual series? Arcanine is from China... explains the ink stripes.
MadameRedx chapter 28 . 10/28/2012
Ugh, simply amazing! Excellent job. I'm truely satisfied with the ending. I like how Chris and Karma fight when they first meet haha, that was cute. Also the parts where you repeat Chris' dream c: That was a good touch. The only two things that I dislike about this is that one, it's over, and two, I wish you'd put a little more detail into Human Greg's personality. I'd like to know a bit more about him c: All in all though, this is great, your writing is awesome, and the ending was beautiful. Once again, excellent job.

-MemRe
Paul Grey chapter 28 . 11/9/2011
I just love this story! It is so epic! I like how you mention Chriss dream at the end. The only thing I didnt like about reading this story was when I was done reading it. It always pains me to finnish reading a good fic.
sweetlilsunshine chapter 28 . 10/2/2011
wow I loved the way you wrote this, great story!
NanoCarp chapter 7 . 9/26/2011
Plan TIME PARADOX!

If he goes back in time and stops the murder, then Greg wouldn't have died, so Chris could't have found him, therefore, they can't go back in time to stop the murder, so Greg would die. If Greg dies, then... You get the idea...